chapter 6

When Christina left, Stacy trys to get loose and trys to run away but fails as she is tied with no escape. 

When Christina went up stairs she heard the door bell ring, when she open the door Shawn was there.

Christina- hi Shawn what are you doing here 

Shawn- I was running around when I saw you offering Stacy a ride home, so I went to her house to say hi and stuff but no one was home, do you might know where she is?

Christina- no, look all I did was drop her off at home, she probably went somewhere or something, who knows

Shawn- oh, thanks...

Shawn walked back to his car and drove off, Christina stood there watching him leave, once she closed the door she went back to see Stacy.

Christina- oh look is someone trying to get out. Good luck with that.

Christina walked over to her and slapped Stacy across the face. Once she did that she went over to a table in the corner and grabbed a knife and walked back over to Stacy and stabbed her in the leg twice. Stacy kept her mouth shut and hold in her screams. =she did not want to show how weak she was= Once Christina did that she untied Stacy and went back up stairs and left Stacy all alone.

Time had pass and Stacy was silently crying when she heard something break up stairs. Stacy tried to get up but failed cause of her leg, so instead she scooted over to the stairs to see or hear what's going.

Unknown- GIVE ME WHAT YOU GOT,!!!! NOW!!!

Christina- i dont have a lot

Unknown- I DONT CARE, JUST GIVE IT TO ME, MATT CHECK THE HOUSE

Matt- yes sir,

Matt walked around the house to find some stuff, once he check the house he found a door that lead to Stacy. Stacy heard foot steps to the door, she hurried back to where she was. Matt opened the door and went down stairs to Stacy. He looked around in till he saw Stacy.

Stacy was sitting against the wall with her legs to her chest. He walked over to her and kneeled in front of her..

Matt- hey, are you ok?

Stacy- P-please help me

Matt stood up to help her up, when he notice her leg has been stabbed, so her went over to her side and picked her up like a bridal and carried her up stairs.

Once matt got up stairs with her, he went over to unknown and Christina, once he went over there Christina was sitting on the floor against the wall crying. Unknown was standing in the hallway waiting.

Matt- hey, Chris can we take her?

Chris- yeah, put her in the car

Matt went out side with Stacy. Once they where out side, they heard screaming and a gun shot. Once that was over Chris came out side with blood all over him. Matt put Stacy in the back seat and sat next to her. Chris went in the front and started up the car.

Matt- what's your name.?

Stacy- I'm Stacy,

Chris- so matt when we get home, clean her up and some clothes and then bring her down stairs.

Matt- yes

Chris, Matt and Stacy rode in silence. After a while they finely pulled up to a house that was two stories high. Matt got out and help Stacy get out. Once she was out, he picked her up again and brought her in the house and took her up stairs.

He went up into a bathroom and put her on the toilet seat and grabbed a first aid kit from under the sink. When he grabbed it he notice her looking around.

Matt- could I ask you something

She turn her head to him and nod.

Matt- so, uh hold are you and how do you know Christina or something like that....

Stacy putted her head down in sadness.

Stacy- I'm 17, I knew Christina in school, she was the person not to mess with really....... Um?.. Did Chris killed her? (She turned her head to him)

Matt- yes

Stacy- did you guys know her or knew.?

Matt- yes, a few years ago she was like a sister to me, we trusted her and stuff, in till she turn her back on us...

Stacy- may I ask what happen?

Matt- there was a car crash a long time ago, Chris saw it and saved her, but couldn't save her parents... After a few mouths me, Chris, and her where like family...

Stacy- oh, I'm sorry

Matt- its not your fault...

Stacy and Matt looked in each others eyes for a second in till Chris yelled.

Chris- HURRY UP MATT

Matt- IM COMING

Matt hurried up and went out of the room and came back with some clothes. Stacy putted the clothes on and once she was done Matt pick her up and carried her down stairs to where Chris was.

_______________________

Short, long???

Idk, but I hope you all liked it, if not then... Idk

853 words

Bye