Chapter 2

When I received that text from Zach I got scared I told my friends and thy don't know what it's about so I texted him and asked at school? He texted me back and he said no come to my house after school and then I'll have the rest of the game over after I tell you. "Alright I'm a go home with Elsa and Heather and have them drop me off at your house, and they will go to Cameron's house or something like something like that." I replied.

So after school I go to Zach's house.

* Zach and my conversation*

"What did you want to talk about" I asked. "I think we need to break up...." Zach mumbled."NOOOO why?"I replied sadly and upset. "Im Im moving." Zach said. "OMG where?I can't believe you're moving." I say. "Florida and I know babe I'm miss you." He says. "I'm miss you too, when are you leaving?" I asked. "In like 3 weeks, I'm miss California! Especially you and the gang." I'm invite the rest of the gang over to tell them. And e can go on a few more dates before I leave, and hangout with the gang. Zach said.

So he told the rest of our friends. We were all sad.

I started thinking about Ross tho! Lindsey Lynch. I was thinking and was like hmm I shouldn't be thinking about Ross intill I'm single.

*Heathers thoughts*

Damn I feel bad for Lindsey since her boyfriend is moving away. I hope her and Ross date tho. But Zach's one of my bestfriends I can't believe he's moving! And I got side tracked and started thinking about Cameron. Heather Boyce. I like it! Heather Shark + Cameron Boyce= love.

*Elsa's thoughts*

OMG Zach can't leave his my best friend! His Lindsey's boyfriend she must be heart broken. But she might be thinking of dating Ross. But she truly cares about Zach. Grrrr, Zach's leaving. And then I started thinking about Billy. I like Billy Unger, he is one of my best friends. He is so cute. Elsa Johnes+ Billy Unger= love.

*Ross's thoughts*

My bro's moving. Damn I can't believe it. I don't want him to leave! Yo I want to date Lindsey, even tho were best-friends and it's Zach's girlfriend. Grrr my best friend is moving so far away. This sucks.

*Cameron's thoughts*

Damn my best friend is moving. That's my ride to school. And then my other best-friends don't live in the same complex. Some live in the one beside me (Ross and Billy). And then Lindsey, Elsa, and Heather live across the street from Ross and Billy.

*Billy's thoughts*

Bro this isn't cool. I feel bad for Lindsey, that's her boyfriend. And Cameron can just come with me and ross I guess Elsa is so cute maybe I should ask her out. But Zach has 3 weeks so hopefully we spend time all together as a group.

*Zach's thoughts*

Grrr I'm miss all my friends. I'm moving to Orlando, Florida and I love visiting there. I've visited 3 times and I'm kinda excited to move tho. But not leaving my friends. I can always visit my friends and go to Disneyland or go have fun like the beach or whatever.

*Lindsey's POV*

"Tomorrow since we have no school tomorrow we should all go to Disneyland". I said. Everyone agreed.

We are had an amazing time at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. We went on a whole bunch of rides and saw some shows. That was what my best friends and I day on Saturday. And I made out with Zach. Cameron and Heather also made out. We got pictures in front of the castle kissing. Me and Zach did, Heather and Cameron also got a photo in front of the castle kissing.

Sunday we went to the beach and then a teen club. We went to dance club for teens. There isn't a toon of slow songs. It's mostly just the newest songs/ popular songs. Like top 100, like things on the radio. We went to the beach intill 4 and we went shopping, swam, tanned, and played sports.

Zach might be sleeping over tomorrow night. Like we wouldn't have sex or anything like that the farthest we'd go is making out. He would most likely sleep in my bed or in the couch in my room. I don't want to have sex with Zach. I'm only in 10th grade so is he. And plus he is moving.

Then I received a text from Ross it said "Can we talk?"

Shoutout to Alitthia11

Read her book Boyce Vs Short

Thanks!(: