Chapter 3

*Ross and my texts*

Ross: Can we talk?

Me: Of coarse. What about?

Ross: Us...

Me: What about us?

Ross: Your not with Zach right now right?

Me: No. What about us?

Ross: I really like you, and I wanna try dating. Zach's moving so y'all prob gonna break up.

Me: I really like you too but I also like Zach. At some point me and you could try dating but right now I'm still with Zach so just wait till after he leaves and me and him break up. But let's keep this between us.

Ross: Okay(:

Me: I'm go to bed night. See you tomorrow(:

Ross: Night beautiful(:

*My thoughts*

OMG Ross called me beautiful and he likes me too!

Zach didn't end up sleeping over I decided not to ask him.

2 weeks later.

Zach is moving in a few days. So all of my best friends helped him pack. But we saved the board games so we could play as a group. We bought pizza and played doodle dice and monopoly.

The night before Zach moved I talked to him about me and Ross and he didn't flip out. But Zach, Ross, Cameron, Elsa, Heather, and I all went to Disneyland that night. It was a blast! Were going to miss Zach. We said our good byes and all were spending the night together. And we went to the airport with Zach to say goodbye. It was sad. But we all agreed to stay in contact.

I invited Ross to come over to talk.