I'll Always Be Here For You

Sherlock woke up. Molly was still asleep. Her head was rested on his chest and Sherlock had his left arm up. He didn't feel like getting up and out of bed but decided he would get up to use the bathroom. Sherlock carefully lifted Molly's head up off of his chest and put the pillow he was sleeping on underneath her head. He removed her arm off of his chest also. Molly didn't move when Sherlock got up, she stayed sound asleep.

"Morning." Molly was awake when Sherlock came back.

"You're awake. You were sound asleep a minute ago." Sherlock sat back down in the bed beside Molly and gave her a good morning kiss.

"That's how I would like to be waken up every morning," Sherlock laughed, "I'll go make breakfast. You can just lay there." Molly got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed the eggs, sausage, english muffins, cheese, one green pepper and a tomato. She set these items down a took out a pan, Sherlock guessed she was making omelets.

Sherlock laid in bed for ten minutes and quietly made his way to the kitchen. Molly was just finishing cooking breakfast when he came in. Sherlock walked over to Molly and gave her a hug.

"It smells wonderful." Sherlock could smell the tomato and pepper.

"What happened to being ready by four?" Molly asked jokingly.

"You distracted me," Sherlock replied, "I can't help but come over to hug and kiss you."

"Breakfast is ready, but we'll have to eat it quick, get showered and dressed, and get to Bart's as soon as possible."

"Alright. I guess we can both get one at the same time, I see there are two bathrooms."

"Yes. I'll go hop in now and save breakfast for lunch." Molly went to her bedroom and grabbed her clothes and got in the shower. Sherlock saved his breakfast for lunch also.

Sherlock grabbed the clothes he had worn last night and folded the pair of pants Molly had let him borrow last night. He got in the shower, brushed his teeth, and got dressed. Molly met him in the bedroom dressed and grabbing her jacket.

"You hair is still a bit damp." Molly had dried her hair to Sherlock's guess.

Molly and Sherlock got in Molly's car and drive to Bart's Hospital to finish Mike Libby's body. When they got there John was waiting for Molly.

"Sherlock get back! John is in there. Get into the closet beside us." Molly whispered to Sherlock. He did as she said.

"Molly! Where is Sherlock's body?" John didn't say 'hello' he just went straight on to what he wanted to ask.

"John, I can't give you access to his body. I don't have the authority." Molly had to improvise, she had no idea John was going to be there.

"Then who has authority?"

"John, Sherlock's body is gone. It's not here anymore."

"Where is it?"

"I don't know. Would you please go, I'd love to finish Mike's body if you don't mind."

"Oh yeah, sure. I'm sorry, I just want take my last look at Sherlock's face and say goodbye."

"I'm sorry, John."

"Have fun with Mike. Bye."

John left Bart's and caught a cab back to 221B. Sherlock entered the room and helped Molly without saying a word. He was depressed now.

"I know what will cheer you up!" Molly suddenly said.

"Molly, plea..." Molly pulled Sherlock out of the room and got back into the car. Sherlock knew exactly where they were going, he had just seen this road, signs, grass, scenery.

"Come inside. We were finished with the body anyway." Sherlock followed Molly back into her flat. They sat down on the bed.

"What did you dream about?" Molly asked. He seemed calm down now.

"How is this suppose to make me happy" Sherlock didn't want to talk about last nights dream.

"It will lead up to something exciting I promise."

Sherlock told Molly every detail of the dream he had last night. He mentioned every moment he cried and all. Molly too was scared in a way as he was describing everything that had happened.

"I understand why you were scared."

"Molly, if I ever lost you and John I would just kill myself. I can't live a day without you." Sherlock's heartbeat was getting faster by just thinking about what life without Molly would be like.

"You don't have to worry about killing yourself. I promise I will be here whenever you need me."

Molly moved in closer to Sherlock and handed him something and that's when the exciting part happened.

Authors Note:

Thanks all of my readers! I decided I would do three chapters about John and then three chapters about Sherlock and what's going on during the two years he's gone. Vote and tell me what you think of it so far!

~Hannah

{Instagram: sherlockfreak_13}