Please Mr.Fazbear!~ (Freddy)

Readers pov

I sighed as I walked into the building for my night shift. After a week of working with Mike, and the...events that uh- transpired a couple nights, I'm working alone. Just me. No distractions from work...

3 hours later
A tapped a finger on the desk. No one was missing. Except...except Freddy. That surprised me. He was usually the last one to leave. After not being able to find him, I sighed. I yelped when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.
"Good evening, Mr. (l/n)~"

A hot, breathy Voice said into my ear, causing me to shiver. I knew that voice.

"Freddy?"
It was a dumb thing to ask. He was a bear- an animatronic bear-
I heard a low growl, then earned a slap on my thighs. I winced and whimpered at the introduced pain.

"That's MR.Fazbear to you, (y/n)."
The man growled, letting go and turning the chair around. Electric blue eyes greeted me. A smirk plastered on the mans pale skin, dark brown hair curly, yet straight.

"I heard what you and Mr.Schmidt did,
I must say it sounded quite nice..."
His smirk stayed firm, if not growing a little. I blushed, darkly. His hand traveled down my body, causing me to shiver to his touch.

"I've had my eyes on you since you first came here. To think he got to you before I did...no...to think you let him defile you before me, is something you need to be punished for."
He leaned closer, nibbling my ear as he started to undress me.

"W-Wait a second!!"
I started to push him away. I was greeted with a growl and was stood,
Pushed against a wall. Both hands pinned above my head, my shirt flowed open, pants starting to come down. Of all nights...

Freddy smirked as he palmed my growing erection.
"Tonight, you address me as Master, Daddy and Mr.Fazbear you got that?"

I nodded and whimpered, squirming as I could feel my erection getting bigger. Eyes closed and being to distracted by the pleasure I was receiving, I hadn't realized Freddy has taken his pants off in the process. I gasped as the cold air hit my erection, looking down. Both of our underwear had been taken off, and I blushed seeing how big the other one was. Is that gonna fit??

I blushed at my own thoughts, being snapped away from them as I was lifted, legs wrapping around Freddy's waist. "F-Freddy!"

That earned me a hard slap on the ass.
"What did I tell you to call me!!"
He yelled, squeezing my ass. I whimpered as my ass cheeks were spread, the others shaft poking my entrance.

I gasped and let our a cry of pain as he slammed into me. Not giving me any time to adjust, Freddy roughly thrusted into me. My cries of pain became loud moans of pleasure as my eyes were half open, mouth hanging open as I drooled slightly.

I scratched at my masters back, panting loudly.
"D-Daddy!! F-Fuck me harder ma-master!!"
I could barely get out. I received a chuckle from him as he did as I asked. My head slammed against the wall when I threw it back, back arching. I was almost shouting in pleasure as I gripped onto Freddy. His thrusts were magical as he hit my prostate. My very being was shaking as he pulled almost all the way out, slamming back in fast and rough.

"D-D-Daddyyyyyyy!~~" I moaned loudly as he came in me, I releasing on his chest. I had shaky breath, twitching.
"T-Thank you daddy...."
I muttered. He smirked.

"You really think we are done already??"
I looked at him confused as he slammed me on the desk, laying on my stomach. I gasped at impact. He pulled my hips up, ass high in the air. It throbbed, and I figured it was red. He slammed a foot of his onto the desk, grabbing my hair. He tugged my hair back with one hand, the other jerking my hips towards him. He slammed in me again, immediately thrusting wildly.

"M-Master please!!"
I moaned loudly as I gripped onto anything I could.
"Please what, kitten?~"
Freddy purred in my ear.
"I feel like you've been a bad bad boy,
(Y/N)~. Having sex with that filthy excuse of a night guard. I think you need punishment, what do you think?"

With that, he slapped my ass hard, 5 times. I whimpered each time, just nodding.

"Y-Yes...(y-y/n) has been a bad boy daddy!!~ (Y-Y/N) s-should be punished Master!~"
I stuttered out. He seemed pleased with this, pulling on my hair harder.

He slapped each cheek of my ass at least 15 times, my legs shaking. His thrusts got harder. Harder than when I was fucked on the wall. I felt like I was gonna break, I was going crazy. Every fiber of my being felt immense pleasure when he hit my prostate with the same roughness. He must have noticed he hit it when I let out an inhumanly loud moan.

I can only assume this, since he continued to hit there, all the way till climax. I let out a loud scream of pleasure when he came in me, triggering myself to cum. I panted wildly as he stepped away, he himself panting. With another light slap to my ass he chuckled, kissing my cheek as I laid on the desk still.

"One hell of a yeller. Ass is fucking tight."
Freddy chuckled as he got redressed. He patted my head as he walked out of the office, leaving me naked on the desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's Kaw!!
Sorry this took so long to write
Tbh I forgot about this book-
Hope it was better than the last one!!
~Kaw