A Helicopter Flight

~Nya P.O.V~~~

I looked out the window in curiosity as the plane lifted off. I had never been in a plane before so I was a bit excited.

"Loipón, Póso kairó tha diarkései aftí i ptísi?" (So, How Long Is This Flight Gunna Last?) I turned to the man in the camouflage outfit who I had named Captain Camo.

"Captain Camo. How Long Is It Gunna Take, And Where Are We Going?" "That's Classified." Mad handed a pair of earmuffs to Destiny, Carmen, Charlotte, and me. Along with handing me a cup.

"Edó, Pieíte aftó. Échei pollá kafeḯni kai záchari."(Here, Drink This. It Has Lots of Caffeine and Sugar) I chugged the whold cup and Mad smiled evily

"Topothetíste ta kai milíste óso pio dynatá boreíte." (Put these on and talk as loud as you can.) I smiled as the four each slid on the earmuffs and Mad gave me a thumbs up.

I slid on mine and started talking to Captain Camo.

"HOW LONG IS IT GUNNA TAKE TO GET WHERE EVER WE'RE GOING?!? I WANNA KNOW HOW LONG THIS FLIGHT'LL TAKE!!! ARE WE THERE YET?!? HOW ABOUT NOW?!? ARE WE THERE NOW?!?" He gave me a response but I couldn't hear him.

"WHAT WAS THAT? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU! WE'RE ON A PLANE SO YOUR GUNNA NEED TO SPEAK UP!" He turned to Mad and started to yell at her but she just shrugged.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!? CAN I JOIN IN THIS CONVERSATION?!? I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO!!! DO YOU GUYS HAVE NETFLIX ON HERE??? OH!!! WHAT ABOUT HULU??? DO YOU EVEN HAVE YOUTUBE ON HERE?!?"

~ ~

Mad: Heyo! Looks Up At Chapter. I'm a butt. Anyways, SHOUT OUTS! Underswapchara
Charlotte: H-Hey...
Mad: Are You Having A Bad Time Charlotte?
Charlotte: SH-SHOUT OUT T-TO shimmerglittergold
Mad: Hahaha, Really?!? Hahaha!
SGG: Heller!
Mad: ohmygerd shout out to Ant1s3pt1cw0lf who, just gotta say, love the profile pic. Antisepticeye with coffe? Yes.
Nya:Hey, Hey, Hey
Mad: And done.
Carmen: WHAT?!?
Mad: Oh. It's You.
Carmen: I will Do your outro.
Mad: Ugh. Fine. Shout to at JASPER1008 or whatever.
Carmen: HEY!
Mad: That's All so Goodie Bye my Star Troopers☆☆☆