Captured Pt 2

~Mad P.O.V~~~

I rolled my eyes as the others laughed at my captured story. Nya was laughing the hardest. "If It's So Funny, Why Not Tell Your Captured Story." I said with a smirk. Nya sighed but told her story.

~Flashback~
Ok, So I Was At My Little Shack, Sleeping, When I Heard A Bear Roar Out In Sadness. I Was Able To Understand Her.
"Please! Some Kids Took My Cubs! There Gunna Take Them To A Taxadirmy!"
I Agreed To Help For Some Honey And Started Looking For These Kids. There We're Three Of Them.
Three teenage boys laughed at how defenseless the bear cubs were.
So, I Decided To Take Care Of Them.
Nya lept down from a tree and bit into one of the boys arms.
The First Boy Was A Wimp.
He ran away crying as the second boy advanced.
Boy Number two had more pain tolerance, but that changed
As he held Nya up by her throat, she bit down and ripped his ear off. He ran away to.
I walked over and freed the bear cubs who took off running and was about to leave when-
Nya was walking away as someone tapped her on her sholder. She spun around as someone hit their lips onto her.
It was good, for about two seconds.
She was so distracted by the kiss she didn't realize he had hit her in the neck with a tranquilizer dart.

~Flashback End~

We all laughed as she smacked at the back of my head. "Hey, Hey. All Is Fair In Love And War." She growled as we fell into another laughing fit.

"Destiny. You Go." I said while smiling. She nodded. "Sure, Why Not?"

~Flashback~

I Was Doing Another Hit For Someone And Was Just Getting Around To Payment
"Ok, Ok. I'm Updating The Account." Destiny smirked. "Now Triple It. Or I Shoot You And Not Them." "Ok, Ok. Yeesh."
I Had Thirty MILLION In The Bag. I Transferred It To A Secret Account And Was Just About To Shoot Until-
Destiny gasped as Gas bombs went off making everything go blurry. She Used Her Magic To Destroy The Computer Before Spasing out.

~Flash Back End~

~ ~

Mad: Heyo Guys! Let's Make This Quick So, Shout Out To Underswapchara
Charlotte: H-Hey
Mad: shimmerglittergold
SGG: Hey, Hey!
Mad:Ant1s3pt1cw0lf
Nya: Hey
Mad: and JASPER1008
Carmen: MIKEY NO!
Mad: ...Ignore Her. She's Reading A TMNT FF. That's All so Goodie Bye my Star Troopers☆☆☆