Chapter 1

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You sat up and grabbed your phone. "Ugh...what is it now? Who the fuck is calling me at this time?" you groaned and looked to see who's calling.

It was Bill Skarsgård, your best friend.

You rolled your eyes at the name and answered the call.

[Call Conversation]:

You: Bill! Why are you calling me at this hour?

Bill: Don't be like that. I was just bored so I decided to call you.

You: You DO realize it's 7:00 in the damn morning?!

Bill: So what? You don't have to be
an asshole. We live next door. Duh!

You: Yeah, alright, sorry. Still, I don't know why you keep calling so early.

Bill: What? I can't call my best friend every now and then?

You:  Sorry...Anyway, you got anything in mind today?

Bill: Other than us hanging out.

You: Sounds good. I'll see you outside.

Bill: Haha...alright then. Bye.

You: Bye.

[End of Call Conversation]

You hung up your phone and get off the bed and throw in a t-shirt and jeans on. You grabbed your phone,put on your combat boots and walked out the door.

As soon as you walked out the door, Bill was already outside, waiting for you.

"Took you long enough." he teases.
"Oh, shut up." you sighed, walking towards him. He stood up and puts his arm around your shoulders.

You stare at him, who is completely just smoking. You could smell the cigarette smoke from him. "You need to stop that." you say and both you and him started walking.

He glances at you immediately.
"Stop what?" he asked. You glared and snatched the cigarette from him.
"Knock it off! Do you want to die from this?" you asked.

"Aw, you care about my well being. How nice of you." Bill teases again, causing you to playfully punch him.
"Not funny!" you gasped in embarrassment. "Haha...alright, sorry.
Wanna go eat? I know you didn't eat."
Bill suggested.

You frowned. "Yeah, sure. Wait, how the fuck did you know?" you asked.
"You think I don't know you well enough? Come on!" Bill replied, grabbing your arm and dragging you with him.