Chapter 7

You and Bill left the house and get in the car. Bill drove off immediately.
"So, where to?" you asked happily.
Bill gave you a glance and smiled.

"It's a surprise." he replied. You cocked your head. "A surprise, huh? You usually never gave me surprises." you say. "Well, now's a good time, don't you think?" Bill sighed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right.." you replied. "So, what were you doing in the bookstore, anyway?" Bill asked.
"I told you that I had to get something." you informed.

Bill smirked. "And that would be?" he asked. "Nothing you should know about!" you snapped. You looked around and can't find the book anywhere. "Uh, where's my book?"
you gasped.

Bill chuckles and grabs the book from the backseat. "You mean, this?" he asked. In shock, you took the book and smiles. "Thank you." you replied.

Once you reached the location, your eyes widened at the sight. It's the amusement park that you wanted to go that you worked your ass off  to earn a lot of money for.

You both got out of the car. You stare at the amusement park in awe. The smells of hot dogs, fried oreos and popcorn starts enticing you.

"Bill...." you asked. "Yeah?" he answered back. "How did you know I wanted to go here?! You know how hard I had to work in that goddamn publishing company to earn a heck ton of money for this?" you gasped.

Bill wraps his arms around you, smiling. "Well, I've been hearing you complaining about going here, so I decide why not?" he says.

"Then let's go! Let's go!" you said tugging Bill's arm excitedly and hold your hand. Then you and him walk into the amusement park together.

As excitement fills you, you wanted to go on all the rides. Bill looks at you, smiling as he knew he'd be able to make you happy.  "So....where do you wanna go first?" he asked.

You looked around and say, "Let's try that rollercoaster there!" Bill agreed as well and both of you went to ride the rollercoaster together

You looked around and say, "Let's try that rollercoaster there!" Bill agreed as well and both of you went to ride the rollercoaster together. Soon, you realized you regret your decision as the wind pressure of the ride starts to hit you. You fearfully held onto Bill in fear.

Bill, on the other hand, was having the time of his life. He sees how scared you are and puts his arm around you and holds you close for the whole ride.

After riding the rollercoaster, you gasped, " I am not doing that again."
Bill smirks. "Your fault for suggesting to ride it." he joked. You playfully punched him again. "Don't tease me." you say.

"Haha..okay, let's enjoy the date, ok, babe?" Bill says. You nodded. Soon you are having a really good time in the amusement park,; playing the carnival games, feeding each other the food there, and riding the rest of the rides until the sky turn to night.

At the end of the day, both you and Bill started walking out of the amusement park after a fun day

"Thanks for taking me there, Bill. I had a good time!" you replied.
Bill glanced at you. "You're welcome. " he says.

Both of you headed back to the car and drove off home

Both of you headed back to the car and drove off home. You fell asleep all the way back home.