Chapter 10 (Final)

You were sent to the hospital and was treated of your wounds. You were in a comatose state, the heart monitor beeping you heart rate. Bill was sitting next to you holding your hand.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." he muttered, glancing at you. He squeezed your hand, in hopes you'll wake up.

"(Y/n), if you can hear me, please hear me out. I'm sorry for everything that just happened earlier...She made a move on me first. I wasn't cheating on you or anything...I still love you. I'll always do. Just please forgive me...I don't wanna lose you..." he muttered.

Suddenly, as if a miracle, you suddenly woke up. Bill glances at you in surprise. "(Y/n)?" Bill gasped.
You glanced at Bill and smiled.
Then you then replied, "I forgive you."

You slowly get up and hugged Bill. Bill hugs back tightly. "I thought you'd be gone..." Bill sighed. "I'm never gone, Bill. Why would I?" you replied.

Bill then kisses your cheek, still holding your hand. "Once you're out of the hospital, we'll go out again." Bill informs.

You nodded in response and lie back down, trying to rest.

---------------------------------------------
A day after you got discharged from the hospital, you're starting to slowly get better. You've been on a second date with Bill Skarsgård and you quitted working for a publishing company.

You got a new job working in the cafe'
where you and Bill hang out. Just as you were starting your first week in the cafe', you spotted Bill came in the cafe'. You smiled to see your boyfriend come over.

"Hey, Bill." you said. "Ah, starting your first week here, huh?" asked Bill.
"Yup! So! What brings you here, Bill?"
you asked. Bill smiled and awkwardly rubs his neck.

"I have a surprise for you." he replied.
Your eyes widened. "Oh? Another surprise for me huh?" you asked, leaning against the counter.
"What is it?"

Bill chuckled. "Close your eyes babe, and count to 10." he says. "Um, okay." you said and close your eyes . You started to count to ten.

1....2....3....4...5...6...7...8...9....10 !

You then hear a ring from your phone which made you open your eyes. You grabbed your phone and looked into it....only to be shocked as a message text appears on screen.

To: (y/n)
From: Bill :

(Y/n), you were my best friend for a very long time and now we have come this far. I am so glad that I had fell in love with you and that I am lucky that you are mine. Sure, you can be a little rough on me sometimes, but that's one of the things that I really love about you. Now the time has come that I have to ask you this and this time only : Will you marry me?

You shockingly glances up at Bill, who was smiling and holding a engagement ring. "Well?" he asked. You shockingly looked around, making sure no one noticed, then leaves the counter and nodded, hugging Bill tightly.

Bill hugs you back tightly, putting the ring on your finger and then kisses your forehead. Never have you been so happy in your life.

~ End !

Sorry, is the story kinda rushed? Idk. But anyway, don't forget to comment and vote.