The Fight Begins. The Lair of Crypt Keeper.

"So.. we're here.. Meeeeen!" Ichiya did a pose as he and Brianne stepped forward with the other two girls, standing before a small mountain in the forest, which had a cave entrance.

"We aren't supposed to go in until the other guilds arrive.. Meeeen." Ichiya said, doing another pose, a rose in his teeth. 

"Ichiya-sama! Look!!" Brianne pointed as Jura stepped out of the forest.

"Where is Lyon? Men!" said Ichiya.

"He's coming with Fairy Tail." said Jura. "It seems he's taken a rather large fancy to that new Martial Artist  called Pumkin. 

"Hmph! If there's any martial artist he should fall for.. it's me!" said Brianne with a haughty pout. 

"So what's the strategy?" said Jura. "Are we going to wait for Fairy Tail?  In any case, it's unwise to set up camp this close to the lair..."

"I say we take em all on right now!" said Brianne. "We can do so.. with the power of LOVE!!"

"Love? Hahahahaha! Priceless!"

Everyone froze at the sound of the voice.

"It.. can't be.." Jura muttered. "This is.. demonic energy I feel.. "

Gerat and Cell were both strolling out of the forest, walking liesurely towards their official guild foes, smiling casually.

"Shall you take half? And I take half as well?" Gerat. "Then again there isn't an even amount of foes for us to divide."

"How about you stand back a bit." said Cell. "You're still ravaged by disease yourself, and haven't taken your pills. As for me, I think this is a good opportunity to test the power of my Perfect Form. "

They're strong.. thought Jura.. especially the insect-like one.. are they both Etherios?

"HEY!" said Brianne. "Are you both from Crypt Keeper!? Where's Frost! I shall pummel him! WITH A MAIDEN'S LOVE!"

"Stay back all of you!" Jura roared.

The others stared at Jura with surprise.

"Are they truly that strong? Men?" said Ichiya.

Jura didn't answer, instead he walked forward and got into a ready stance, a bead of sweat trickling down his forehead. 

Cell smiled. "Ahhh.. the strongest one first hmm? You would be a most suitable appetizer, very well.. you don't mind do you Gerat?"

"Be my guest, show me.. a most riveting dance.." said Gerat with a smile. 

"Ahh... PERFECT!" Cell said as energy exploded around his body and he tightened his muscles under his armor. "Let's do this!"

Jura's eyes flashed as immense magic power exploded from him.

"I hear you're the Fourth Strongest of the 10 Wizard Saints.." said Cell. "Good! That's immense power I sense from you.. this might actually be a great battle!"

"IRON ROCK FIST!!"

Massive pillars with rock fists on the ends of them exploded from the earth, directing themselves at Cell. 

Cell disappeared in a flash of speed and reappeared floating above Cell.

"Power is good, but in matters of speed.. what a failure." Cell said.