Chapter 1.

Ashes POV
I looked out the window of the plane excited to arrive home and see my mom and Pokèmon again. Ding. " The flight will land in Viridian city shortly, thank you for choosing Latias airlines and have a great rest of your flight" the flight attendant said. Half an hour later the plane landed at Viridian City. I stepped off the plane "IM HOME IN KANTO!" I shouted in joy, I looked around and started to sprint back to Pallet town, I was so excited to see my mom and Pokémon! I entered Pallet town and looked around, it was pretty dark out and everyone was sleeping. 'Don't wanna be too loud' I thought. I creaked open the door to see everyone there, Brock, Misty, Gary, May, Max, Dawn, Barry, Paul, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Serena and Bonnie at the table. "Hey everyone!" I grinned.
"Shut it, Ash" Misty glared. I looked around the room everyone was glaring at me, except Bonnie, Brock, Dawn and Gary look a little upset, "what?" I questioned.
"Give up Ash, you're a horrible trainer, you can't even win a league." Serena said. "Shut it Serena, why are you even here I thought you were going to Hoenn" I growled. "Don't talk to a lady like that Ash, I outta slap some sense into you" my mom snarled. I snapped. "SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU! I DID SO MUCH FOR YOU ALL AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?! I SAVED THE WORLD MULTIPLE TIMES TOO, YOU WOULD ALL BE DEAD NOW IF IT WASNT FOR ME!" I yelled.
"Yeah! I'm with Ash! He's one of our best friends!" Bonnie said.
"BONNIE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE GET AWAY FROM HIM" Clemont said "SHUT UP CLEMONT! YOU ARE A TRAITOR!" Bonnie screamed back.
"Yeah! Ash has been here for us our whole journey! He doesn't deserve this!" Dawn added, she walked over to me beside Bonnie. "THATS IT ASH YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!" Misty said letting out her Garyados, almost destroying the house because of its size. Gary sent out his Blastoise. "Go Ashyboy! Get out of here with your other friends and run! I'll hold them off!" Gary said, I sprinted out the door with Bonnie and Dawn, I went into the lab and picked up 13 poke balls and put them in my bag, I ran out the door and went into Viridian city with Dawn and Bonnie, I released the Pokémon out of the 13 Pokeballs, there were Charizard, Gible, Heracross, Infernape, Greninja, Talonflame, Noctowel, Totodile, Sceptile, Glalie, Krokodile, Bulbasaur and Buizel. And I had Pikachu of course. "Wow! There so many cool Pokemon!" Bonnie said "I remember Infernape!" Dawn added "Ok guys we need to get as far away as we can from here!" I said then I heard Brock.. "Ash!" He said. "AHH ITS ONE OF THE TRAITORS!" Bonnie screamed. "No im not one of them!" Brock replied. "Oh.. then what do you want?" I said "I'll come with you, where ever you decided to go to!" Brock said "Us too!" Dawn and Bonnie said, Dedenne popped out of Bonnie's pouch "De ne ne!" It said.. "Ok..." I smirked. "Lets head to the Alola reigon!" I smiled.

Sorry for the pretty short first chapter! The rest will be pretty long!