Lost and Love (Ziall)

Hi :) this is my first fanfic :O So basically here's like the lists of characters in my little fanfic. If you like it comment and rate. Thank youuuu. <3

Main characters:

Niall:  a teenager who has recently lost his mother due to a disease and isn't coping well until he meets the person of his dream. Will this romance last? Or will it flutter?

Zain: a new student who is obssessed with maintaining his 'bad boy' persona so much so that it caused him to go down many dangerous routes like drugs. Now he's smokes and drinks. Will Niall be able to change him for the better? 

Liam: the father figure, gives Niall a place to stay with his family because Niall is still underage therefore isn't allowed to live by himself. He does have some feelings towards Niall but is it too late for this friendship to bloom into anything else?

Tommy: An asian boy, somewhat of a bitchy slut. Based on someone I know from actual life. I know right? How many slutty asian males do you know? Gets somewhat good grades. Grows closer to the group as the story progresses but at the beginning will be seen as a mean bitch.

Supporting and Recurring Charaters:

Louis and Harry: Couple, I didn't want to give them too much of a big role because this fanfic is all about Ziall so can't really give them too much. I don't know. If you want a lot more of Larry, then comment and I'll see. :)