Fast forward

A/N: thought that I’d make the story more interesting with flashback and flash-forwards… Plus I’m really sorry about not updating for ages. It’s because I’ve been crazy busy with school and stuff. I don’t know if you guys are gonna like these flashbacks stuff but please tell me, I’d love to know. Anyways I hope you enjoy…  Oh btw, I’ll still like do the things at the beginning stuff but I’d just thought this would make it more exciting.

To make the next part make sense here’s a basic outline of what’s gonna happen. Well, after Niall had to move back to Ireland with relatives. He hates it there and wants to back. It’s been about a year since he has seen Liam or Zayn.  Zayn and Niall haven’t spoken since they last met but they became close before Niall left. Not too close but they were friends. So yeah, as I said they’ll flashbacks and stuff so all of this will happen but I just needed you guys to understand so yeah wow that was a lot you guys missed out on. But yeah, please enjoy… <3 yous.  Also, my house has literally no internet because someone cut my internet line -.- so yeah. I’ll update as much as possible but until the line gets fix I dunno how often I can do it.

Niall POV.

God, I hate living here so much. Who the fuck do these people think they are? They’ll never be my mum so I don’t know why they’re even fucking trying… I miss Liam and Zayn. Oh Zayn, those gorgeous brown eyes, his hair that was always perfectly styled. I chuckled thinking about how long it must’ve taken him to look that perfect. He probably has forgotten me by now… It’s been a year; I bet all of them have. I mean what good about me? I’m ugly, my skin makes me look like an albino and not to mention my fucked up teeth. I felt tears drip down my cheeks, but inside my organs felt like they were being squeezed tightly. It killed not being able to talk to Zayn…

I can’t take this anymore, I’m moving back with Liam. I don’t know where I’m going to get the money but I need to sneak away from this shithole and live a proper life, maybe one with Zayn? Even the thought of it made my heart flutter and my stomach burst open with butterflies. I picked up his phone and phoned Liam. After several beeps a familiar voice answered “Hello, Niall?” It made me so happy that at least Liam hasn’t forgotten me; I know that I can always rely on Liam for help so I just said “Hi Li, listen I just need you to listen. K? Can you somehow buy me a ticket for me to come back there? Don’t ask why just please help, I need to get out of this shithole… Please”, I wasn’t sure how he’d react because on one hand, he’s caring and would do anything to try to make me happy but on the other he’s the responsible one out of them and he’ll probably talk to his uncle about it which isn’t going to work at all but he was relieved when Liam said a simple “Kay, I’ll get you a ticket and I’ll text you the time later okay?”

I nodded and ended the call. I just sat there for a few moments to compose myself; I was so excited about being able to see Liam and Zayn again… But I’d have to get pass my uncle who has been abusing me ever since I’ve been living here. I have bruises all over my body, and if I were to leave that could and probably will trigger a crazy-bitch-period with my uncle. Yep, that what I call it… I don’t even care anymore so I just packed up all my stuff and laid the stuff I wanted to wear to the airport when he heard his phone buzzed. ‘The flights at 8pm.x –Liam’, okay I told myself. I still have a few hours, its okay. So I got changed into the shirt which I stole from Zayn which smelt of him no matter how many times I had washed it. Not that I was complaining or anything, it smelt amazing to say the least. The cigarettes, the cologne, it smelt like heaven on earth. Then I pulled on my khakis which made my arse look quite nice if I say so myself. I then slipped on my high tops, grabbed my suitcase and was getting out of there. I was at the bottom of the stairs; luckily the fucking lazy slob was still napping. I ran out of the house as quickly as possible, that was possibly the most nerve-wracking thing I’ve ever had to do.