From bad luck to good luck

Grace looks "Hello Calem and Serena, whats wrong?" She asks as Calem "dont go inside the house, go find a new house to live in," Grace looks confused "why is that?" Calem "I will explain soon.." he looks at Serena, Serena looks down worried then looks at Calem "You can go to my house" he says and takes out his phone, Grace got in her car with driving off, Serena held her bag straps an bag close to her chest while she ran to Calem's house, Calem walks back to Serena's house with calling the police, Serena ran and slowly walks to the house and sitting on the steps "Please be ok, Calem." she whispers and sits on the steps, as it feels like hours to Serena, Calem walks up to Serena "you ok?" He asks her as she looks up and hugs him "Yeah i am ok" Calem hugs Serena back "Ok, you can go inside." He got out a sparkling purple key "here you go and-" he pauses with handing her the key, she holds the key and looks at him "What?" Calem sighs "why did you not tell me how bad it got at your house?" Serena looks down "because threats.. thats all." Serena walks inside and rest on the couch, Calem sat on the other side of the couch with Serena putting her legs on Calem's thighs, "I am sorry that i did not," Serena said and slides her legs a bit, Calem moves and places her on his lap. She put her head on his chest while thinking 'he is the best.'
Two days later
Serena woke up in Calem's bed and looks at Calem was he on the floor "Calem?" He looks "yes?" Serena responds "what now?" Calem sat up "get ready, i have a idea." He walks to change and gets his keys, Serena got up and put on a blue with rainbow shirt on and a light green skirt to match the bottom shirt as her blue eyes shined in the mirror "i am glad we have time before school" she smiles with walking to the kitchen. She and Calem walk to the store.
At the store
Serena walks with Calem to the clothes store, she picks out stuff after remembering Calem saying "anything you want," he waited as Serena picks out stuff. With Serena picking and trying out stuff "hm.. this it is nice," she smiles as she glances at Calem. Calem walks over to her "alright we will be getting hats and shoes," he smiles as he got the clothes and walks to the check out counter. They put outfits together in a box, Serena got out shoes, boots, and sandals with buying the clothes. She looks at him, Calem carried all the stuff
After a long shopping spree
Serena laid on the bed as the stuff they bought laid in a new room, Serena had fallen asleep on his bed, Calem was fixing up Serena's room with staying quiet, Serena woke up some hours later then walked to her room. Once the pink room was done, Serena hung up her clothes as her shoes on a rack. As the room was all together, Serena and Calem went to the store to buy a bed and a desk.