Chapter 1: The Huge Shock

JESSICA'S POV

Days go colder and nights go longer to me. I stare at the Sydney Harbour Bridge whilst listening to my fav artist's music. If u want to know who the artist is, it's Dami Im.

Hi, my name is Jess and I'm 13 years old. I live with my mum in a unit in Sydney. My dad works on a farm near Broken Hill so every holiday we get to visit him.

Back to story... As I was saying, Dami Im is my fav singer. I grew up listening to her on x-factor and enjoyed her so much. When I saw the final, I jumped out of my skin as she was announced the winner. Even though I like Taylor as well, Dami is my true hero.

As I'm staring at the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the doorbell rings. Mum answers it and suddenly tells me to come. As I ran to the door, I heard my BFF Louise yell. "Jess! Jess! I have great news," she said. "What is it?" I said back. "Dami Im is coming to live at this building!" "OMG!" I said back, "Is this for real?" "Yes!" she said, "And to make it more exciting, she is staying on our floor!"

I was in shock..... I couldn't believe that the real Dami Im is coming to live at this building on the same floor! How exciting! "She will be arriving tomorrow," said Louise. "That's great! We should visit her," I said. So she agreed and she went back to her unit and then we started to make something for her. We felt so impatient.... We couldn't wait for tomorrow.