Chapter 3: The Outing

JESSICA'S POV

The next morning, Louise and I planned a lunch with Dami so we could get to know each other. She is having a day off from working in the recording studio.

Both of us knock on her unit door and she answers. "Hi girls, how are you?" said Dami. "We are fine," said Louise. "Do you want to out to lunch with us so we can get to know each other well?" "Sure! I'd luv to," said Dami.

So we all got ready and went walking down the street where we found a little cafe with pretty plants hanging on the front. Then we started having a chat. "So why did you want to go on X factor," I asked. "It was something I always dreamed of doing," she said. "I was getting bored of being a piano teacher and decided to start singing. It was my way of feeling brighter and happier."

Once we had our lunch and chat we walked to Westfield where we found some appealing clothes. "This one suits u Dami," said Louise. "Maybe u should try it on." Once she tried it on, we all thought it was gorgeous. All of a sudden, she left the dress on and paid for it with the tag cut off. She was so happy.

After looking and buying hundreds of bags of clothes, we headed back to the flats. Whilst heading there, a bunch of screaming girls came up to Dami and asked for her autograph. Once she signed for all of them, we walked all the way to our flats where we all relaxed for the rest of the day. It was the best day of our lives.