Chapter 4: The Performance

DAMI'S POV

It's great having those two lovely girls Jessica and Louise, they are so nice showing me around Sydney so I invited them tonight to watch me perform at Westfield.

Waiting backstage was nerve-racking but once I got on stage, I felt very comfortable. All of the people screamed, clapped and cheered as soon as I got on. Especially Jess and Louise, they were the loudest. "Thank you guys," I said. I started singing Gladiator to all my fans.

Never gonna give up

I won't let nobody harm ya

I'mma fight for your love

Like a gladiator

After that, I sang many other songs including Super Love and Alive.

LOUISE'S POV

OMG..... I can't believe were invited to this, her voice sounds like an angel. The crowds were so noisy that I felt like my ears were about to explode! "This is awesome," said Jess who couldn't stop saying, "Luv u Dami!" People were throwing roses to her on stage because she is soooo talented.

After the performance she sat at a table where people were coming to get their Dami merchandise signed. We didn't go in the queues because we were lucky enough to sit with her at the signing table. Some people looked at us with jealousy because they wanted to sit with her too. But Dami told them that we are her neighbours and good friends. Both Jess and I felt proud hearing that from the real Dami Im.

After that the three of us went to a restaurant where we had yummy food. It was the best day of my whole entire life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

Hope u are enjoying this awesome fan fiction of Dami.

Please comment and vote for my book if u really like it. :)