Chapter 5:love at first kiss and arguments

*back with jesse and Petra, jesse asnd Petra blushed when they kissed, jesse got up, a bit nervous*
Jesse: I'm so sorry....I just fell and i-
*Petra pulls Jesse down, kissing him , Olivia comes in room*
Olivia: hey Jesse I just an checking-
*Olivia gasps, she grabs petra, think she's some sort of EVIL monster cause she doesn't recognize her since her new look, she push's petra into wall, while she still down Olivia starts chaining her up (lol the only way Olivia is able to beat petra is because the her transformation is making her weak), she then grabs a bow to hurt petra with, jesse is in shock*
Olivia: now what were u doing to jesse?! Who are u? WHAT are u?!
Petra: it's me petra! Ik u can't recognize me cause of my true form im in but it really me!
Jesse: petra's telling the truth!
Olivia: oh isn't she?! well then WHY is she in her "true form"?!
*Petra suddenly gets more energy,  a bit of red is in her eyes,  she breaks out of chains and grabs onto Olivia, she lifts Olivia in air, starting to choke her*
Petra: I have my reasons. And why should i trust u?
Jesse: she's our friend!
*Petra turns her head to jesse, she drops Olivia to ground, Olivia barely alive from petra's choking*
Petra: well she isn't like you , my love....
*Jesse backs away in shock from what petra has become when suddenly Lukas and ivor bang in room, axel runs in because of Lukas and ivor running in*