Solo Singing Career

Solo Singing Career

In addition to her group activities, Jessica released two singles with Seohyunand Tiffany: "Love Hate" (Hangul: "오빠 나빠", lit. Bad Older Brother)[5] and "Mabinogi (It's Fantastic!)".[6] Jessica collaborated with 8Eight for the song "I Love You" from their 2nd album Infinity which was released on March 3, 2008. She is not the one in the music video, but is the one singing the harmony and adlibs.

In addition, she had various duets — one with Shinee member, Onew, called "One Year Later", and one with Park Myung-soo, "Naengmyeon". She sang the "Seoul Song" with Super Junior's Leeteuk, Sungmin, Donghae, Siwon,Ryeowook and Kyuhyun and fellow group members Taeyeon, Sunny, andSeohyun.

Jessica released a digital single titled "Sweet Delight" on October 13, 2010.

She also participated in the soundtrack of KBS drama Romance Town with the song "Because Tears Are Overflowing" (Korean: 눈물이 넘쳐서 ). The song was released on May 18, 2011.

In addition to acting, Jessica sang an OST for “Wild Romance” alongside Kim Jin-pyo titled "What To Do". The song was digitally released on January 19, 2012. On August 15, she released "Butterfly" an OST for the drama To The Beautiful You with her sister Krystal.[7] She also sang the OST "Heart Road" for the drama The King's Dream which was released on September 7.[8] On October 18, she released the song "My Lifestyle", which is Hyundai i30‘s theme song.[9]

On July 2, 2013, she released an OST for Dating Agency: Cyrano named "The One Like You".[10]

On April 7, 2014, she released an OST for Hollywood film Make Your Move 3D with her sister Krystal and EXO's Kris named "Say Yes".