Chapter one- First day

"Erica! Wake up!" You heard your mom shout to you.
"Alright. Alright mom! You don't have to shout to my ears. I'm not deaf or something." You said as you start to sit down on your bed.

She glared at you as if she was going to eat you. She was holding a spatula on her right hand while the other was on her hips.

"What?" You said as you raised one of your eyebrows, getting curious with her.
She suddenly threw you a small paper calendar.
You glanced at it. Then looked back at her. And looked back at the paper.

"Now what day is it today, honey?" She asked.
"Monday?" You replied.
"And what is monday?" She asked you back.
"First day of school. What's the big deal with school?" You asked her.
"Dang it Erica! You girl! Aish! C'mon now. Hurry up take a bath. Min Hye's down there waiting for you." She replied with a gentle voice.
"Min Hye? Really? Yay!" You were happy just because your bestfriend was there.

You hurriedly took a bath and when you went down, you saw Min Hye.

"Min Hyeeeeeeeeee~!" You shouted while raising both of your hands waiting for her to hug you.
"Ericaaaaa~ I missed you missy!" She shouted back as she ran to hug you.
"I missed you more! Hey, have you eaten already?" You asked sitting down beside her on your sofa.
"Not yet. Hihi, I didn't know that our clock at home was 2 hours advance and I thought I was hella late for school. I didn't want to be embarrassed alone so I went here to fetch you. But when I saw your clock, wow still 6:30 and I was to much on a rush! Hahaha." She storied with matching hand gestures. You really love your bestfriend. Since grade 6 'till now you're friends. And luckily, you both still got to remain classmates.
"Oh, is that so? Then just eat here. Can she eat here mom?" You looked at your mom.
"Oh ofcourse dear! Wait Hye I'll just get you a plate." She said as she carried her way back to the kitchen to get a plate.

"Say, how's vacation huh? Min Hye?" You asked her as she was busy taking selcas with her phone.
"Terrific Erica! We had this cutie neighbor who just moved right infront of our house! I was so happy I got his name. It was.. V. Weird huh? But he sure is handsome! I just didn't know his school!" She taled to you.

You ate together and talked for a couple more minutes and bade your mom goodbye for school.

"Erica." Min called you while pulling your hand.
"What's the problem?" You asked starting to get worried because of his expression.
"Eriiicaaaa! There's that cutie I was talking about! We're in the same school! Kyaaah~" She said to you while shaking you badly.
You started to track down where her finger was pointing and saw a cute guy in line wearing a bonnet.
"OMG." Is all that you've said as Min started to pull you towards the guy.

"Hey!" Min said as she smiled at that guy. What's his name again? Oh yeah, V.
"Oh hey, hi Hye." He answered back as he smiled to Min, showing his pretty heart shaped red lips.
"Uhhm, do you study here before?" She asked V.
"Ah, no. I'm a transferree." He replied not looking at Min as he was looking at something at the back then he suddenly waved.
"Why did you transfer here?" Min asked as she looked at where V waved his hand. A girl. It was a really pretty girl.
"My girlfriend studies here." He replied. Smiling to her.
"Oh." Min said as we started walking away.

"o-ouch." You said as Min's grip to you started to get tight.
"Min Hye slow dow--" You were stopped when you saw her crying.
"Hey hey now Min stop crying." You hugged her and let her cry on your shoulders for a while. It was just 7:00. Your class starts at 7:30.

You started to pull her. You weren't looking anywhere.

"Ouch!" You were a bit shocked when Min shouted. You looked and seems like she's bumped onto someone.
"Oh my sorry sorry sorry." She started saying sorry and bowing to the guy who was still picking up his bag from the floor.
And when he arose, a muscled cutie was infront of us.
You noticed that Min was staring at the guy, mouth open.
The guy suddenly got near her and wiped the left tear near her left eye.
"Did you cry?" The guy asked.
"A b-bit." Min got a grip of herself and answered the guy.
"Oh. Don't cry. btw, the name's Jimin." He said as he offered his arm to Min.
"Park Min Hye." She replied as she bowed and shook hands with him.
"Okay Min, I gotta get going. See ya." He said as she smiled to Min and bid goodbye.

"OMG Erica." She daid as she covered her face with a hanky.
"Now what? Inlove, eh?" You asked her while smirking.
"I g-guess so." She replied. Still stammering.
And boy, you were shocked when she removed her hanky.
Her cheeks were flaring red.

You laughed a bit and shrugged.
Min is lucky. She found her prince charming. While me? None. Geez. What a life.
------~ <3 <3

A/N: How's the story? Hope you guys like it :)