Chapter two- He's here

While reading, listen to Just one day.

Then at the end of flashback, listen to I like it, by BTS again.
It's good I swear! I hope you like it.  
~~~~~  

♡Inside the room♡
"Hahaha! You really did that? Omg, I envy you! I haven't eaten bulgogi for months!" Min exclaimed as you were both talking. There's no teacher yet.
That always happens. Every first day of school, no teacher. That happens straight for a week.
"Haha, yeah. And have I already told you I had a crush on a guy? OMG, he's just so cute! I asked what his name was. And boy, am I glad that he wasn't a choosy guy or something. His name was Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook." You told her as you were remembering the time went you spent vacation on a far place.

♡Flashback~♡
"Erica!" Your mom shouted as you ran fast towards the pool. You love pools!
The problem is, you don't know how to swim. Hahaha. And when you were 11, you almost drowned. Luckily someone helped you.

"Don't worry mom, I'll stay on the sides. Hihi, leave me some hotpot! Loveyou." You shouted to her as you went nearer and nearer to the pool.

"Wow, I love this!" You exclaimed as you start going down to the pool. 
As you were walking down there, 7 guys caught you're attention.

"Wow, handsome guys." You said to yourself. 
"Well, I think it's not bad to spazz a little. Hehe." You said again as you started walking near them.

And two of the guys there were at your school. You just don't know the others. V and Jimin were. Because you saw them at school.

Okay, continuing with the story.
As you came near them, there was one guy who caught your attention. He was a handsome guy with a beautiful smile. His fair white skin was perfect.

"O-ow." You said as you felt your feet start to hurt. 
"No, no, no. Oh God, not here please." You said as you felt your feet hurt some more. You begin to grab into something but there was nothing. 
You were a bit far from people. Except from those 7 guys you were spazzing on to.

"Ahh. Ouch ouch really. Dang you stupid feet stop please." You said as you start to feel the water going up to you.

"Oh no, this is bad." You finally said when water reached your mouth.

"Ahhh!" You shouted when water started enter you.

"Ahh! Help me! Please!" You started shouting.
Just then you felt a pair of two hot hands carrying you.
That guy. He is.

"Hey Jungkook! Were you taking that girl?" A tall guy with glasses shouted to the guy carrying you. Hmm, Jungkook's his name huh? Not bad.

He laid you down and asked you, "Hey, you alright?" 
"Y-yeah. I am. Thanks." You said as you start to stand. Then you noticed him staring at your legs.
"H-hey what are you staring at?" You asked as you covered your legs.
"Blood." He said. Shortly. 
Wait what? Blood?
You looked at your legs and saw blood.
Oh God! Period! I have my menstruation now. God, this is so embarrassing.
"A-ah, do you have a towel or something?" You asked him.
Then, he gave you the towel wrapped on his body.
Woosh~ Abs~ ♡
No, no! Erica stop being like that!
You covered them and asked him, "What's your name?"
"Jeon Jungkook. And you?" He asked. You were walking together towards your parents cottage.
"Park Erica." You simply said.

And when you arrived there. You handed him back a new towel.
"Uhm, what's this?" He asked you.
"What? You wan't me to give you a towel with blood?" You asked him sarcastically.
"Hahaha. Of course not! Smile always, you're pretty." He said as he pinched your cheeks and ran away. Waving at you.

Smile always, you're pretty.

What did he just say?

What I actually have given to him was a small towel. A face towel for short.

♡End of Flasback~♡
"OMG! You are lucky! I envy you really~" Min said while shaking you.
"Hahaha stop it. You have a.. Jimin with you. Hahaha!" You said and she spanked you a little.

"Okay class." You were stopped when a female's voice was heard at the back.

"A teacher? I can't believe it." Min said as you both started to look infront when the teacher walked.

"Okay, I'm Ms. Lee. I wan't you all to introduce yourselves. We start from this boy infront." She said as she looked at the first boy infront.
His back was facing us. Why do I feel like I know him?

He slowly turned.

And I wasn't wrong. I do know him.

He started to talk, looking at me. And the towel I gave him was on his shoulder.

"Hey guys. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice meeting you all."

And there. He is. At this school.

♡~♡~♡~♡~
How's the update guys? I kinda love this one. And I have a suggestion to you guys.
While reading, listen to Just one day.

Then at the end of flashback, listen to I like it, by BTS again.
It's good I swear! I hope you like it.