its like Marko Polo

ok so my friends start off playing a game and my BF asks what they're playing and I'm like;

"Basically Marko Polo just with out saying the Marko Polo part"

then like not even five mins later one of the dudes (lets call him that guy) playing is explaining the game t another dude and no jokes he says the EXACT SAME THING THAT I JUST SAID!!! LIKE WHAT?? HE WASNT EVEN NEAR ME WHEN I SAID IT!!

Then later when everyone else is also playing one of my other friends (lets call her unicorn) unicorn is it and so when ur it u have to close ur eyes and spin around like 5 times then try and tag someone. the non-it people have to clap and tease them. so unicorn is it and she has just spun around and everyone's kinda in a circle around her when (lets call him douche) douche comes in front of her closely to say

"if you touch me-" then unicorn full pushes him in the nipple before he can finish and he trips over and is on the ground and everyone's laughing turns out he was gonna say something about like 'touch me and u love me' or something.

oh and then I was nominated by my boyfriend to be it and then ive been it for like not even a minute and douche runs past me and says some thing and bangs into my hand! like what the hell!

and the some how douche and that guy end up falling together on the ground

oh and then (lets call her haircut) haircut is it and is trying to get us when douche runs past and somehow trips over haircut bringing her down with him and she and him are laughing on the ground saying "how?!"

oh and then last night I went to bed at 11 or something and then had a dream, well at least I think it was a dream, of me on my tablet (that I had been doing before I went to 'bed') then I look at the time and its 4 in the morning and I have 2 get up at 7 so I go to bed and when I wake up im really tired so I am so confused, did I go to bed at 11 (in that case I wouldn't be so tired) or did I go to bed at 4? (then I would be tired)

so yeah! that was my day comment down below about ur day!

and here is some Lily and Sirius things XD