So embarrassingly funny

Ok so get this, my cousin, mum and i go to the city for the night and we stay at my gramas apartment. She lives near a woolworths, and my mum has a sore throat so she gets my cousin and i to go to woolworths, we get the buzzy thing you need to get in to the building and up the elevator, and we go to woolworths get what we need and go back to the elevator we go to the 10th level and get out.

And well me being the pain in the butt as i am. As we get off i press the button again, my cousin on the other hand hadn't realized i had done this and the elevator, with someone in it, doors close and my cousin (making sure they had closed) said

"No dont leave me!" 

But since i pressed the button, the doors opened again to the middle aged man, as my cousin is in the middle of her sentence and arms out and everything! Asking him not to leave! Wow i love her!

Anyway we head to the end of the hall and open the unlocked door, i let my cousin go in before me and we are walking down the hall (loudly) into the living room when i see cleaning products "they weren't there when we left" we get to the lounge and see a woman breast feeding and a man standing up looking like he was going to beat us up he then walking towards us and starts yelling at us. And well thats when we realized this wasnt our apartment! We ran to the door apologizeing along the way. And as we run out and go back to the elevator confused we look around and see a sign saying 4th floor! The pool floor! (This happened witin the span of like a minute) we then we press the button and the door opens TO THE MAN THAT MY COUSIN TOLD NOT TO LEAVE! So when we finally got to level 10 we told my mum and grandma of our adventures and the peed themselves! 

Ahhh i love my life!