Chapter 2

Y/N's pov

Oh my please don't say it's him.

"Hey nerd, really thought you could avoid me?"

"H-hey Brad wha-what's up?"

"I didn't tell you to speak now did I?", he said as he pushed me against my locker. I shyly shook my head.

"That's what I thought!"

"Brad let's go you don't want coach to get mad again!", one of his teammates yelled.

"We'll finish this later nerd", he said as he walked away with his teammates.

In case you were wondering who that was, it's my bully, Brad. He's the captain of the football team, all the girls adore him. The whole school knows about his big crush on Lauren, he asked her out plenty of times but she always rejects him.

He's been my bully since I set foot in this school. I think he noticed my long stares at the green eyed goddess, that's the main reason he bullies me. He always tells me how I'll never have a chance with her, that she'll never like me back.

I know that's true but it still hurts, deep down I have a tiny bit of hope. A bit of hope that she'll like me back, sometimes I see her staring at me through her window. But I'm probably just imagining things.

As I was making my way to my first class, art, I hear my name being screamed by my one and only best friend. "Y/N/N!", and I felt a body jump on my back.

"Hey Als what's up."

"Not much Y/N/N, but I saw your little encounter with Brad, are you okay?"

"I'm fine Allycat, don't worry about me", I said as we walked to class with ally hanging on my back.

~skip to lunch~

"Then she jumped on top of me", I finished telling Ally the story about how Emmie woke me up. "Aww."

"No Ally it wasn't cute, she interrupted an incredible dream."

"Let me guess it was about Lauren", she gave me a very unimpressed look.

"No..", she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Okay it was about her", I said blushing.

"What was about who?!", the whole cafeteria heard this and all the attention went to us, oh please don't say it's Brad.

As I turned around I saw Brad walking towards me with his teammates.

"Hey B-brad."

"Answer the question you fucking pussy!"

"W-well you see I-I was was j-just telling A-ally about my-my..", I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I felt a cold liquid being poured all over me.

The whole cafeteria busted out in laughter.

"Speak faster next time", he high fived his friends as they walked off laughing.

"Y/N/N are you okay?"

I felt tears brimming my eyes but I ignored them.

"I-I'm fine Ally, I'm just going to put on some spare clothes."

"Do you want me to come with you?", Ally asked with concerned eyes.

"No I I'll be fine", I said with my voice cracking as I ran out of the cafeteria.

Lauren's pov

As lunch came around we were all gathered around the cheerleader table and everybody was in a conversation. Except for me, I was staring at you know who.