Chapter 13

Y/N's pov
Lauren and I were currently cuddled up in my bed, our legs lay together in a tangled mess. Her gorgeous pale legs uncovered as she was only wearing some booty shorts. Her arms were wrapped around my waist, not failing the thousands of butterflies to erupt in my stomach. Her head was rested on my chest as her eyes focused on the TV screen across the room playing some Rick and Morty episodes of course. A part of her hair was in my face, allowing the enchanting smell to fill my nostrils, her hair smelled amazing. My face was partly buried in her hair and my eyes were set on the beauty that laid close to me. My arm was wrapped around her waist. A warm blanket covered us, keeping us warm.

I couldn't help but think how much things had changed, I remember the first time we were hanging out and watch movies. I was scared to even get close to her, heck I was scared to even let our hands touch.

And look at us now, cuddled up like there was no tomorrow.

I love laying with her like this, she makes my world turn upside down.

“Y/N/N, I'm tired”, Lauren said breaking our silence as she looked up at me.

“Let's go to sleep then”, I said smiling at the smaller girl.

I grabbed the remote of the small table beside my bed to turn the TV off.

Then I reached out to the back of the headboard and pulled on the small rope to shut the lights.

As it grew darker in the room, Lauren held me tighter and got closer to me, if that was even possible.

I suddenly felt the softest pair of lips touch my cheek, “Goodnight Y/N/N, see you tomorrow.”

“G-goodnight Lolo, see you tomorrow”, I said back as I closed my eyes and sighed in content, drifting into a peaceful slumber.

~~

“You're so fucking pathetic”, Lucy said as she came up to me, “Lauren fooled you so well.”

“What do you m-mean”, I said as I gave Lucy a confused look.

“You're so easy to mess with Y/N, you fall for every little trick, I swear Lauren calls you babe one time and you immediately think she'd date you”, she said, “You're so pathetic.”

“What do y-you mean, L-lauren does l-like my company, s-she said it m-multiple times”, I said, she was lying, there's no way Lauren had faked all of this, right?

“You really think I would date a worthless piece of shit like you”, Lauren said as she looked at me with a disgusted face, “Honey I'm only being so nice so that I can get a good grade for this assignment, when it's over I'll be gone.”

“You seriously didn't think I actually liked spending time with you?”, she asked me.

Maybe she did...

“I uhm I t-thought you w-warmed up to me a l-little b-bit”, I said with hy eyes trained on the ground, why was she suddenly being so mean? Did I do anything wrong?

She bursted out in laughter, “Are you serious ‘warm up to you’, you are insane, there is no way I'd ever like someone like you, no one will ever like you. I wish this project never even happened, now I got the ugly nerd liking me.”

“I-I’m s-sorry, I thought, I thought y-you felt the same”, I said looking down.

“You are hilarious, I want a real man in my life, someone who isn't a pussy and can actually watch a horror movie, someone who won't take me on those horrible dates you took me on, someone who isn't so hung up on kids TV shows, someone who doesn't have their room full of toys-”, I cut her off.