Assassins' Marriage

THE STORY'S UNDER EDITING

BUT IF YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF STORY---I RECOMMEND YOU READ Married to a Multi Billionaire Gangster & Married to a Multi Billionaire Mafia Boss

NOTE: THEY ARE UNDER COMPLETION AND POSTED IN DREAME <3

LINK AVAILABLE IN EXTERNAL LINK & ON MY WALL

P R O L O G U E

"Words are like bullets, once you pull your trigger you can't control the damage they do. So now,say your 'I do' bitch." He said while waiting for me to answer as he pointed at my right breast his pistol.

A grin plastered on my face "I think that was not a question but merely a command. But whatever it is. I would still say..." I teasingly hold his pistol and slowly push it and motion my fingers on its muzzle as I put my one arm around his neck as I also teasingly get closer on him leaving a little space between his lips and mine.

"Yes, I do bastard." I uttered and with that I pushed him away and tried to kick his face as I do back handsring kasabay n'on ay sinubukan niya akong patamaan ng mga bala ng baril niya pero pasensiya nalang siya dahil mabilis ang kilos kong nakatayo at hinablot an gang pistol ko sa ilalim ng punit na wedding gown ko sa leg holster ko and as if on cue we both pointed our guns to each other..

"I curse you" He said while wearing his signature smirk that he only shows when he's going to kill his prey

"Go to hell" I said and smiled at him gently. A smile na hinaharap ko lang sa mga taong papatayin ko lang. And yes. I'll kill this man that I married cuz he'll do the same anyways.

"You can go first; just remember that I love you so much.. I love you to death" He said

"Aw, how sweet. Are we gonna do our honeymoon in hell? Wow. That would be so hot! I can't wait. I love you too and I'm gonna kill you with full of..love?huh." I said sarcastically.

//

CREDITS TO @imbluee for a very awesome trailer video ♥o♥

Check her shop, and request ;) her works are worth waiting :))