Cover Girl (Emily&Logan)

This one-shot was specialty made for Emily:)

Hope You Like It!

~~~~~~

EMILY P.O.V.

Today my three best friends and I decided to hang at the beach, not like we didn't do that everyday anyway, but this time was different. The reason for that was Logan. Logan Henderson of the American famous boy band, Big Time Rush. Yeah he is the nerdy one of the four, but I couldn't help but think of how cute and sensible he is. Anyway, we had just arrived at the beach when a group of boys came up to us. Well not us, more like my other friends.

           See boys don't really, well, like me in that kind of way. So I decided to slip away from the group shyly, telling my friends I was going to take a walk on  the beach. The weather was amazing, slightly windy but warm. The wind flew some of my curly, shoulder length, reddish brown hair into my face; but I didn't mind as I pushed it behind my ear. I began to wonder, Where is Logan?

I know you might think I'm really obsessive over Logan, but actually he is a good friend of mine. We've been friends for about a year and I built up a small crush on him. Actually a HUGE crush but, he wouldn't want to ever go out with me so it didn't matter. As I entered the more forrest like part of the beach I began to hear a guitar playing. And a few moments later a beautiful voice of a male, and as I ventured closer I began to catch the lyrics.

"Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

Oh, my cover girl

You walk in rainboots on a perfect summer day

Somehow you always see the dark side, when everything's

okay

And you wear baggy clothes that camoflague your shape

Whoa, but you know that I love you, just the way you're

made

When you're looking at the magazines

And thinking that you're just not good enough

You're so wrong, baby"

I had gotten so close that I could see the back of a young mans head. His almost black hair short and neat as he nodded his head to keep the beat of the song. I decided to listen to the rest of the song, so I leaned up against a near by tree as i watched the young man play and sing the song.

"Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl."

The songs lyrics sounded like they were describing a girl who worried about her outer look. And how she shouldn't worry about it because he thinks she's beautiful and that she is his world.

"Got a heart of gold, a perfect original

Wish you would stop being so hard on yourself for once

And when I see that face

I'd try a thousand ways

I would do anything to make you smile"

At this point I really wanted to figure out who this guy was, he reminded me of someone and his voice reminded me of someones. The young man the tilted his head to the side more, showing me his profile. I held in a gasp as I realized who it was. Logan.

"Cause you're my cover, cover girl

I think you're a superstar, yeah you are

Why don't you know

Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts

It's what's underneath your skin

The beauty that shines within

You're the only one that rocks my world

My cover girl

Oh, my cover girl

Oh, my cover girl

Whoa oh, my cover girl

Whoa oh, my cover girl"

I slowly stepped forward as I made my way towards Logan. But then a snapping noise was made underneath my food. I stepped on a twig, Great.

"Shit!" Logan yelped as he whipped around to see me.

I stood up straight and laughed nervously, "Haha ha, Hayyyy." Logan smiled and laughed, "Way to go Em. You about scared the crap out of me." I blushed and kept laughing nervously, "Yea. Sorry?" He chuckled as he shook his head, placing down his guitar he walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I smiled as I inhaled his scent, Old Spice.

As we pulled away Logan laughed, "Well that's an awkward silence." And at that I cracked up, both of us in a fit of laughter. I then decided to ask him about the song, "So," I started rocking on the heels of my feet, "Who was the song about?" I smirked at him as his face went beet red.

"Uh actually it's a-about y-you." He stuttered as he glanced to me, I smiled. "What do you mean?" I laughed nervously as he strode towards me. "Emily, for as long as I've known you...I've had the HUGEST crush on you. I always thought about you, your hair, your gorgeous brown eyes and that laugh! God that laugh! Your absolutely beautiful and you don't realize it! You feel like you need to be perfect for someone to like you. But to me, you could have no make-up on, be in sweats and have your hair in a ponytail and you'd be absolutely gorgeous!" He took a deep breath as he took my face in his hands, "You, Emily, are the most beautiful person I have laid eyes on. And I L-love you. Will you be my most gorgeous girlfriend?" I looked up into his dreamy eyes as I blushed, nodding my head frantically.

"Yes. Yes! YES!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms, a big smile on my face and an even bigger one on his.

"I love you Logan." I whispered as our lips moved closer towards each others; and the last thing said was, "I love you too Emily." Before our lips met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go! Hoped you liked it Emily!:)