« Day 4 »

School is stressing me out. Ah
Remember to vote!

***

"I-I didn't do it..." the smaller boy whimpered, blonde locks covering his head and round, rosy cheeks.

The dark skinned boy grabbed his collar and pushed him into the hard, metal lockers.

A shriek escaped his mouth, as people turned their head to watch the scene.

"You're lying!" Caleb spat in his face, his veins bulging out in anger.

He clenched his fists, ready to throw a punch in his face.

The boy pressed his piercing blue eyes tightly together and turned his head a bit, anxiously biting the inside of his cheek.

"Hey!" A loud, feminine voice shouted from down the hall.

Caleb rolled his eyes, put his hand down and glanced over at her from the corner of his eyes.

"I'm a little busy over here..." He muttered, raised his eyebrows and nodded towards the poor boy he still had a tight grip around.

Sadie crossed her arms and walked down the hall, her heels clicking against the tile floor.

"Let him go." She spoke up, sending a nod towards the blonde boy.

"No way! He stole my fucking lunch money." Caleb answered with gritted teeth and tightened his grip around the boy's collar, causing him to squirm.

Sadie reached down in her back pocket and pulled out a dollar bill, lifting it in the air.

She smirked and studied it between her fingers.

"You mean this?"

Caleb quickly let go of the boy, letting him run away and Sadie sent a smile his way.

He snatched it out of her hand and held it up infront of the light, a small laugh escaping his lips.

He leaned against the lockers and ran a hand over his shaved head.

"Where'd you find this?" He asked, as Sadie grabbed his wrist and pushed him back up to his maximum height.

"I took it from your backpack this morning; now let's meet up with the others." She quietly said and pecked his lips with a light laugh.

"I love you so fucking much." Caleb said, as they walked down the hallway together.

Sadie rolled her eyes, a small smile visible on her lips.

"Watch your profanity, and... I love you too."

(...)

Noah placed a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, his fingers searching his jacket and emerged with a match.

"You did what?" He removed the stick from his lips, as he spoke.

Millie laughed and shook her head, running a hand through her brown waves.

"We just-"