« Day 6 »

Hi
This is a lot... hehe

***

Millie stirred in her sleep and cracked her eyes open, letting out a long smoothering yawn.

The bright sunlight was visible through her thin curtains, hurting her eyes.

Millie put a hand to her pounding forehead and let out a long, deep sigh.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes for a short time, but the pounding headache only intensified.

She put her tangled hair into a low ponytail and managed to get out of bed, as a wave of dizziness washed over her.

Taking a quick glance in the mirror, Millie gasped at her puffy eyes and leftover makeup.

She groaned and threw on a white robe, making her way down the hallway to get some breakfast.

She rubbed her eyes, when stepping into the kitchen and gasped.

"Good morning!" Finn muttered, his back facing her and cooking something on the stove.

Millie widened her eyes and sat down at the table.

"Ehm, good morning?" she then replied.

He smiled and turned around, those black sunglasses on his face.

Millie let out a half laugh, when he placed scrambled eggs and bacon infront of her.

"How are you feeling?" Finn asked, as he sat down in a chair across from her.

She scrunched her eyebrows together and tilted her head to the side, chewing her food in silence.

She swallowed and asked, "What happened? Why are you here?"

Finn shifted around, then ran a hand through his hair and tried to avoid her intense stare.

"Uh, you got a little drunk last night and passed out... So i helped you to bed, then fell asleep on your couch."

Millie blinket and cracked a smile.

"Thank you." She muttered in a groggy morning voice, earning a smile from Finn.

He exhaled out loud and his eyes wandered around the room, as he clutched his coffee cup in his hands.

"Do you want me to leave?"

She shook her head, followed by a light giggle.

"Of course not... Let's do something today!" Millie said, excitement in her voice and almost forgetting her pounding headache for a while.

Finn nodded and met her eyes through the glass on his dark shades.

She smiled, adoring his freckles across his cheeks and messy black curls.

"What about the beach?"

He shook his head, taking a small sip from the hot beverage and swallowed it slowly, almost forcing it down.