Chapter 2 the partyyy!!!

We all get ready for the boys to come over... Heather was wearing a black dress with straps that went down to her knees kennedy wore the same dress exept it was white.. Amber wore. A blue dress what went to her knees and was strapless! They all looked gorgeous and had there hair in a really pretty messy bun! Then kennedy got in her car to go to the store to get margaritas and other drinks!

As the boys arrived we went to go get all the food set at the table.. Each boy came inside kissed his girl on the cheek and went to sit and talk till we got the margaritas fixed.

After we ate a really good dinner... The girls went to go get there bathing suits on because heather had a lake right by her house. The girls wore bikinis and the guys wore there swim trunks the only thing was is when we got to the dock the girls didn't know the boys had planed to pick us us and trow us into the lake but they did....all the girls laughed and then grabbed the boys feet and pulled them into the water... They all had a great time...

The girls looked at each other and started to swim in the middle of the lake the Boys asked where exactly did they think we were going.... Amber said "you want us?? Come find us!!" Then laughed...the only thing is the girls didn't know is that the boys were really fast swimmers and my the time the girls got to the middle of the lake the girls could not see them.... Then the boys were right underneath us and picked us up on there shoulders even though it freaked us out at first it was really fun! We treys to push each other off of the guys soulders!