Kieran Devon

"Man, that kid is so stupid," Kieran couldn't help but mutter out loud when he saw Jason sit down in his seat.

"Are people still talking about him?" one of his friends groaned. "So people found out who he was. Big deal."

Kieran turned around fully to face Bianca. "But you have to admit he was stupid," he said. "That's probably why people are still talking about him. He exposed himself because of his own mistake, and he's the first person to get caught."

"Whatever," Bianca said, rolling her eyes. "This will all tone down when we come back to school on Monday, probably. Hopefully."

Kieran turned back around, sighing. Bianca was the person he was closest to in AP Physics, which sucked. Perhaps he should write something about her so she would be easier to talk with. . . .

As he was contemplating what he should write about her, someone ran into the classroom loudly.

"Zoe!" the teacher scolded from the front. "Being late is one thing, but there is no need for you to make such a ruckus as you come in."

Zoe only shook her head, pointing outside the classroom. "I didn't do it, I swear!" she gasped, as she breathed like she had just run a 5k. "I swear. I was heading to class when I saw it."

The teacher frowned. "What are you talking about? Show me." She marched out of the classroom with Zoe into the open hallway. "This better not be a --" A loud gasp could be heard. "Everybody stay in your seats," the teacher instructed as she rushed back into the class and reached for the phone. "Open your books."

Of course, this made everybody, including Kieran, ditch their books and run into the hallway.

"What is it? What is it?"

"Why is everybody outside?"

"What are we looking for?"

"Holy shit!"

At that last one, Kieran forced his way to the front of the crowd. "Move it, move it!" He wasn't exceptionally high on the social hierarchy in his school but, as a wrestler, he was quite big. 

At the front, people had their phones pointed at the lockers, taking pictures to upload on Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat. And Kieran could see why. On the white wall, written in red spray paint said the following:

EVERYONE IN THIS SHITTY SCHOOL SHOULD GO TO FUCKING HELL

Before Kieran could also add the picture to his Story, the teacher came back.

"Everybody, get back to the classroom!" she yelled. "Go back in, before I give you all detention."

Nobody, except for someone who turned his phone to the teacher, moved.

"I'm going to assign you all a three-page essay on everything we've learned so far due tomorrow, and mark it as twice the weight of a major assessment!"

Everyone quickly trickled back into the classroom. This wasn't the first time their teacher threatened them with this not-a-bluff statement.

Kieran, however, moved closer to the red writing. He was sure nobody else had noticed the small lettering on the very bottom.

"Kieran! Do you really want that essay? We both know you already have a 68!" Bianca somehow managed to pull Kieran back into the classroom, but he let her, because he had seen all he had to see. Underneath the message was the following:

-O.B.B.