Chapter Two-How Did You Get In My Room

I open the door and enter silently. I find my roommate, Ana, in my bed.

"Ana, please go to your bed." I say shaking her gently.

"Oh, hey Lexi. Wait," she pauses. " your blood is heated and you smell of vampire. You have found your soulmate. Who is it?" She asks bouncing on my bed. I shake my head.

"Do I know him?" She nags.

"You know of him. You've never met him." I grin slipping on a BVB t-shirt and purple shorts.

"Please tell me." She adds her puppy dog eyes. She knows I can't resist them. Stupid vampire.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack." I whisper almost silently.

"Andy fucking Biersack. The lead singer of black veil brides?" She asks as though confused. I nod.

"I can't believe it. She gets up and paces the room. I take advantage of my open bed and pull the comforter up to my nose. Anna was still ranting when sleep claimed me.

I awake to Saviour in the morning. I slam my hand down on the alarm but the song doesn't stop. I sit up annoyed until I see Andy singing in a chair beside my bed.

"Shut up." I groan. I pull the pillow over my head.

"I thought you liked the sound of my voice." Andy chuckles pulling the pillow off my head.

" I do but," I pause and look at the clock. "Five a.m.!" I exclaim in shock. He smiles shyly.

"Give my my pillow Biersack. if you don't I will never speak to you again. If you do I'll let you sleep in my bed with me. Make a wrong move I'll never talk to you again. Deal or no deal." I ask as seriously as someone can at five in the morning.

"Deal." He says handing my pillow over. I grab it and plop down on it. The last thing I remember I was Andy wrapping his arms around me.