Reality

Lots of other memories rushed into my mind. Memories when I discovered and was able to use my Quirk at 4 while my freckled pumpkin continued to admire the Top Hero, All Might. He continued to dream of being a hero and continued to break his heart of the unreachable.

At 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 years of age and til middle school, he still has no Quirk.

And totally no chance of having one.
He was one of those rarities born Quirkless.

On that duration of time, I started to make fun of him. I lead the class in bullying him. In bullying my cute freckled pumpkin. I didn't know what came into me when I started it.

I fucking swear I almost cried just remembering. That shitrag. Fuck you.

I was in the middle of thinking all insults I could get to associate with him when I was dragged out of my reverie as I hear familiar sobs beside me. I realized I was dreaming. Dreaming of the past I know I can never alter. It broke my heart. It always break my heart.

I opened my eyes and see that fucking shitrag of freckles.

"Kacchan! Oh God, thank you!"

"Why the fuck are you here? What the fuck happened? Where the fuck are we, fucking nerd?!!"

"Kacchan, you're still recovering. Don't waste your energy saying nonsense and--" I cut him off.

"Who the fuck told you I would listen to your rambling, nerd?!!" I tried to add more conviction by attempting to make explosion on my palm but failed. Fuck!

"I told you, you haven't fully healed. You still need to rest and regain strength. Recovery Girl told me to attend on you while she heals our classmates with minor injuries. What do you need? I'll get it for you, Kacchan. Just tell me so I can be of any help." SHIT. FUCK. I won't last seeing his freckles. His eyes, always eager and caring. Why, nerd? Why are you doing this??!

"Kacchan? Do you nee--"

"Just fucking shut up, shitty nerd!"

"I just..wanted to help, Kacchan!" He looked down and I saw a tear drop on his lap.

Fucking no! Why do I always make him cry? He wanted to help me. He just wanted to be a good friend. Fuck you, Bakugo! Fuck you too nerd! Shitty crybaby!!

I mustered all strength left in me to shout at him. "Just get the fuck outta here, shitrag!" And made explosions on my palm. He just looked at me for a minute after my explosions died down. He scratched his neck then sighed loudly.

Damn you, freckles.

He stood up and dipped his hand in his pocket. He put my cellular phone on the side table.

"Kacchan, just..give me a call..when you need something." He fixed the blanket on my lower half.
Fucking nerd. Why??!

He turned his back on me, his hand trailing on my bed rail. I got frantic. He really is going to leave! Fucking shitrag of a Deku!
I know I already drained my strength because of the tiny explosions I just made. I now instantly feel my fatigue taking its toll again.