Renjun

i recommend listening to i wont give up by jason mraz and read it slowly then you'll get the feels.

your eyes reminds me of the night sky or a beautiful sunrise. there's so much they hold.

your smile is like the sunshine. so bright and beautiful.

i love the way you look at the clouds and when you notice me staring at you, you shyly look at the ground.

i love the way you care for others. the way you take care of me.

i love the way you look at me, the way you smile at me, the way you hold me, the way you kiss me, the way you love me.

i love the way you appreciate the little things. the way you appreciate my little surprises.

i love the way you think, so deep yet so fascinating.

i love the way you talk. so soft and fragile.

i love the way you laugh, its like a sweet melody that makes me go crazy.

i love the way you sleep, the way you eat, the way you blink, the way you hold someone.

i love the weird things that you do, the weird things we do together.

i love the little things we do together. like cleaning the house, buying ice cream together, taking pictures of each other, playing with each other. i love all of those.

i love the way your eyes beam every time you get excited.

i love the way your eyes crease everytime you laugh or smile.

i can go on and on about how much i love you.

i love the little things about you. everything about you. every single thing.

i love the way you love me. i love the way you make me wanna live more.

i love the way you make me wanna be with you for the rest of my life.

i will never give up on you, on us.

i wont give up on us even if the sky gets rough. im giving you all my love, im still looking up.

i wont let anyone steal you away from me.

i will love you always and forever..

a/n: im sorry im just emo af idk why

a/n: im sorry im just emo af idk why. if i continue this, this would be a book not just an imagine lol.