FOUR ☆

taehyung waddled down the stairs and rubbed his eyes. he had ahold of his yellow gudetama blanket while his thumb was in his mouth.

"dada—" the little looked around and saw that his daddy wasn't down stairs.

the boy frown but nonetheless continued his way down the stairs, stopping at the second to last on to skip over the last step, like daddy always told him not to.

taehyung giggled as he got up from the floor and dragged him and his blankey to the kitchen. "t'irsty," he whined.

he opened the cabinet and stretched his arm to get a sippy cup, but couldn't reach them. he stomped a little out of frustration. he ended up grabbing a big boy cup. what he ended up grabbing was a glass cup that had little stars on it.

taehyung giggled and went to the fridge and gasped. "chocolate meik!" he said, mispronouncing 'milk'. he quickly grabbed it and smiled. he struggled with the cap for a little before getting it off.

he started pouring the milk into his glass, but as he was doing so, it sloshed on the counter and little bit. "uh oh.. it's otay! i just gotta clean it up!" he said to himself. thinking about how daddy will say he's a good boy for cleaning it.

he raced over to the stove and grabbed a dish towel that was hanging on the handle. he rushed back over and ended up hitting the milk jug, it spilling all over and in the process knocking the glass cup on the floor.

now the entire kitchen was a river of chocolate milk and glass was all over. being little, taehyung didn't think about the glass and tried to run to the living room. getting glass shards in his feet.

he fell down with a loud bang. the wind was kicked out of him, and he just laid there for a minute before getting enough air to start crying.

"d-daddy!" he sobbed and he tried to get up. he heard several feet coming downstairs as so as he started crying. jeongguk, namjoon, and yoongi appeared in front of him. all three were horrified at the mess, but even more terrified by the cuts on taehyung's feet and the blood.

jeongguk rushes over and picked the chocolate milk covered little up in his arms. "baby, what happened?" he asked, somewhat in a calm tone.

"i wanted choco milk, daddy an-an i couldn't reach the sippy cups so i got a big boy cup, but i spilleded it an i was gonna clean it up for daddy but taetae knocked the meik and the big boy cup burst everywhere in pieces an i-i twied to run to the living room but i gots my feel hurted an then i felled on my back daddy," he sniffled, "i-i sowwy daddy"

"shhhh prince. you're okay. you need to tell daddy when you want something, okay? you're just a little boy. you could've gotten daddy up." jeongguk kisses taehyung's cheek.

"could you guys clean this up? i need to check his feet and give him a bath." jeongguk asked his hyungs. "sure, kookie. go ahead, we got this" yoongi said and namjoon smiled. "thank you so much, i owe you one!" jeongguk bowed and ran upstairs with his little boy in his arms.

"i sowwy for makin a mess daddy.." taehyung swung his feet while on the toilet where jeongguk placed him. "shush baby. it's okay. but you're going to get a time out for not getting daddy, okay?"

taehyung pouted, "but—", he got cut off. "no buts baby boy." jeongguk smiled and booped the littles nose. "otay daddy" the boy giggled.