TEN

It was the next day after Jin had tucked Milo and Namjoon away to sleep. "Aish.." Jimin said as he saw Taehyung and Yoongi in little space together with cookie crumbs on their faces, in bed.

"Who let you little babies have cookies this early?" Jimin said in a low tone, making a dip in the bed where the boys were munching on cookies. " 'oonie and twae get them yeserday and 'ide dem" Yoongi said wiping crumbs from his mouth with his sleeve.

"Well you two dumplings need a bath. Sound good buggies?" Jimin took the empty oreo packets and threw them in the small trash bin in the corner of the room and wiped the crumbs off of the bed. "Taetae wan' baf!!" Tae said and made grabby hands at the older. Yoongi on the other hand had different plans. "no'h 'oonie wan to pway!!" He tried to scramble away out of the room.

"Baby. Calm down." Jimin said in a deeper tone. "No'h!" Yoongi started to stomp around and throw a tantrum. "Min Yoongi." Jimin said in a dangerous voice. His deepening in his voice rattled Yoongi up so he started to run down stairs.

He started to running but fell down on his bum on the last step. "Owie!" He got up and rubbed his bum and hid behind the couch. "Min Yoongi, if you don't come here right now you will be in trouble." Jimin said in a stern voice. "B-but dada yoonie don't want baf" he started to get out of his hiding spot and walk to Jimin

"Come on baby, it'll be fun. Taetae is going too" Jimin said softly holding yoongi's hand while taking him to the bathroom.

Taehyung was sitting of the counter where Jimin had placed him before he ran for Yoongi. "Dada!" Taehyung made grabby hands at Jimin wanting to be held. Jimin put his hands under Tae's armpits and lifted the little up and bounced him a little. "I love you buggies" he said to both boys.

After than he set tae back down and started to help them both get undressed. Jimin helped Yoongi with his onesie and pull up and help tae with his advengers pajamas and pull up.

After the boys were unclothed, Jimin started to run the bath. "Taetae tink yoonie coot" Taehyung cooed while caressing yoongi's face. "Yoonie tink taetae cooter" Yoongi said kissing Tae's nose.

Taehyung turned a deep shade of red and Yoongi just looked at him with his gummy smile. "Come on babies get in" Jimin softly picked up Yoongi and put him in first then he set tae in after him. "dada waer warm" Yoongi cooed splashing around with Taehyung and the bubbles floating in top of the water.

Jimin got the boys favorite strawberry scented, Disney princess shampoo and wet yoongi's hair and drizzled some of the clear pink soap on his hair and started to massage the suds into his scalp, careful not to get in in his eyes. "Do you want dada or taetae to rinse your hair Suga bear?" Jimin asked softly. "I wan taetae"

With that Taehyung started to cup water into his hands and poor it on yoongi's head. "Ow t-taetae stoppy" Yoongi got soap in his eyes. "Awe baby come here" Jimin wet a wash cloth and wipe the soap out of his eyes. "You okay now suga Bear?" Jimin said while kissing the littles forehead.

"Yesh dada" after that, Jimin finish washing the two boys and got them out of the tub. "Come here taetae" Jimin motioned Taehyung over to his way. Jimin wrapped him up in a towel and dried his hair with it too. While tae held the towel over his shoulders waiting for clothes Jimin did the same to Yoongi. "Come on boys let's get some clothes on you and then get you fed, sound good chickies?" "Yesh dada" the two littles said in union.

Jimin chuckled and picked the two up and but them on either sides of his torso and walked them to Yoongi's room. He got out a Mickey Mouse pull up, and a care bead footie-onesie with a pick pacifier that says 'daddy's prince' on it.

Jimin powdered Yoongi so he wouldn't get a diaper rash and pulled the pull up on him, then he helped him step into the onesie and slip the footies on his little feet and zip the onesie up. Then he popped the pacifier in the littles mouth and kneeled down. "Go tackle Eomma little bear" Jimin said while ruffling yoongi's semi wet hair. "Otay dada" then he darted off to get jinnie.

Jimin stood up and found that Taehyung wasn't there anymore. "Taehyung?" Jimin checked all around the room but he wasn't there "taetae baby, you need to get dressed come to dada please?" He said nicely and softly for the little to come out and get dressed. He walked out of Yoongi's room and went to Taehyung's room. He found the little on the floor naked, in a tiny ball crying. "Oh no baby what's wrong, tell dada" he picked up Taehyung and set him in his lap.

"D-dada" anything after that Jimin couldn't understand, it was all babbles. "Oh no, baby space"

Henlo, sorry I'm such a bad author and I can't keep up, I've been working on this for three days and I used to be able to get like 3 chapters out a day but I'll fix dat.

— I wub chu 💕

~ Taehyung ✨