𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑶𝒇 𝑴𝒆

"You are the best of me."

--------

BEST OF ME
©2017 by -GURLINBLCK- on Wattpad.
All Rights Reserved.
PARK JIMIN Fanfiction
(COMPLETED)

About

" You bring out the best of me. I don't know what'll do without you by my side. You are my everything."

Disclaimer

The following names ,places ,and events are only done by the author's imaginations. Any similarities to books you've read before are pure coincidence. I do not own BTS (Bangtan Boys) and the names used are not pertaining to the original. Any related plots/ stories are again pure coincidence. This story is an AU in which the characters are not their real counterparts in real life therefore the characters here are just my creations. You might get confused with the 'her' and 'you' but don't be. It's just the same person. You/The main lead.

-GURLINBLCK-

Thank you for giving time and lending me your eyes for this story. I wish that you will support me till the end of this book. I'm a beginner in writing so I'm apologizing in behalf of the typographical errors ,wrong grammars and such. Please bear with me and my English grammars. Don't worry author-nim will be learning the English language more. Thank you for reading this piece and I promise I will be giving you guys improved pieces in the future.