Getting Closer

~ Jin Yang's POV ~

🎶 Kung Liligaya ka! Sa piling ng iba at kung ang langit mo ay ang pagibig nya. Tututol ba akoooo! Kung kagustuhan moooo! Sapat na ang minsa'y minahal mo akoooo! 🎶

*Sam singing while crying 😭*

What's that noise? I can't sleep. *Move to the left. Move to the right. Putting pillow on his face. Putting cottons on ears 🙈🙉*

🎶 Kunin mo na ang lahat sa akin. Wag lang ang aking mahaaaaal🎶

Haissst! What the F...

*Looking downstairs*

"HEY YOU! If you want to make a noise just get your own house and do everything you want! Stop bothering others!"

*Sam Crying* "Waaaaaaah! Bakit ganun? Bakit ganito yung nangyayare sakin? Sabihin mo nga! Ang sakit sakit! Waaaaah. Lanceeee,Wag mo kong iwan pleaseeee"

Huh? Ofcourse she's drunk and making tantrums again. What's new? What can you expect from this spoiled brat girl. 😒

"So you're drunk again? You drank all the beer in refrigerator without asking my permission?"

"😢 Don't worry! I will pay for it"

😒 Pay for it? You don't have even a single cent. Tsss.

*Getting all the beer on refrigerator*

"HERE. 😒" *giving the beers to Sam*

"😢 Ano to, bakit binibigay mo sakin to? May sakit ka ba? Nakainom ka rin? Sasamahan mo ko uminom?"

"Can you please speak in English so I can understand your nonsense talks"

"Lasing ako! Tapos pagiisipin mo pa ko ng English! Ang dami ko nang isipin tapos idadagdag mo pa yang english na yan. 😢 I said "What's This?""

*deep breathe* "You said you will pay for it. I don't drink that much so I will just give it to you and pay for it. I will go upstairs now, just please stay quite so I can sleep peacefully?"

"You look sad and alone, I can see in your eyes that you're not happy. I don't know that much about you. But by looking at you, I can say that we're the same. *smirk* Having a miserable life" *gulp gulp gulp 🍺*

*Jin Yang walked towards the stairs*

*smirk* "What Jin Yang? You just walked out? 😏 You know, sometimes we need someone to talk to so that we can release everything. Look, you're miserable, I am miserable, we're the same. 😏 We can talk and share all our biggest mistakes in life. 😢"

"I am not interested. Stop it! 😒"

Who is she giving me that kind of thoughts? Am I asking for her opinion about me. Crazy girl! You don't know anything.

"Jin Yaaaaang. 😊 We are all in this together. I can help youuu."

"I don't need anything from you. You are miserable for sure, but I am not. You are miserable cause you chose to be miserable. You drink a lot because of that guy. You are not ashamed of what others will say, you just do anything you want to do and you want to say. Look! I think you are a nice girl. You don't deserve to be like that. Stop chasing him and Look forward. Accept the fact that he is now happy without you."

~ Sam's POV ~

😢 At sya na dakilang Walk out king!

*deep breathe* *sob sob sob*

Ang mysterious nya. Pero grabe yung words nya ah. Sobrang natamaan ako. Nararamdaman kong mabuting tao talaga sya eh. Naguilty naman ako. 😯

Wait!? Wala naman akong masama diba?

Hay naku Sam naman kasi eh! 😐 Istapler mo minsan yung bunganga mo pag kaharap mo sya. Haysss. Baka bukas paggising ko nasa labas na ko. 😢 

~ Jin Yang's POV ~

💭 "You look sad and alone, I can see in your eyes that you're not happy. I don't know that much about you. But by looking at you, I can say that we're the same. Having a miserable life"

I think you're right. I am sad, alone and having a miserable life.

I just can't accept the fact that I have that kind of life.

Everyone left me. No one cares for me. What's the point of being alive? I don't know. Maybe because of the company and all the hardworking employees there? 😳

Yeah you are right crazy girl! I am Miserable so as you.

---------------
"GOODMORNING JIN YAAAANG! 😊 Look! I cooked for you. *Tanaaaan* its my own version of chicken porridge. 😊 I don't know if it taste better but you must try it cause I cooked it for you. Here! Try it. 😊"

*croo croo croo*

What's happening in the world? Acting weird eh?

"UHMM. Jin Yang. Sorry for what I've said last night. You know... I'm a little drunk and I can't control my words that time. If I offended you, I am really sorry. Don't get me wrong.
And another thing is... I will pay all my debts to you, I will get a part time job while I am still here. So don't worry, I will not leave this house without paying you.
And another thing again, Thank you for being nice to me. 😊"

Okay. Seems like she's guilty of what she did last night. Well, not bad.

"Go eat your porridge and dress up after"

"Uhmm. But I cooked it for you. You don't want to taste it first? And wait? Dress up? Why?"

"Just do what I said and don't ask any question please."

~ Sam's POV ~

At the car

Saan naman ba ko dadalhin neto? Teka? Baka ibugaw ako 😯 baka naman ibenta ako. O kaya Isumbong ako sa pulis?

Haisssst. Tama na nga kakaisip mo ng kung ano Sam. 😧

"Don't worry that much. 😏"

Wow ah. Don't worry that much ka pang nalalaman. Eh kung sinasabi mo sakin kung saan mo ko dadalhin para hindi ako magworry that much diba?

*car parks*

"Let's Go"

Teka? Asan ba kami?

👥"gwajangnim. annyeonghaseyo"

Seo Co.? Ahhhh! So company nila to? Infairnes naman talaga ah.
Pero anong ginagawa ko dito? Magtatrabaho?

TAMA!

Dahil naghahanap ako ng trabaho para makabayad ako sa kanya binigyan nya nalang ako. 😊 Sweet din talaga tong si master eh! 😃

"For now on, you will work here as my Executive Assistant. You will get a salary so that you can pay your debts and save money to have your own life. Get a house and live by yourself"

So pinapaalis lang pala nya ko sa bahay nya. Well, Thank you parin dahil di mo ko inabandona. 😒

"Oooooh.. Okay Good! Thank Youuuu Sir! 😊 So am I starting now? I will get my salary for this day right?"

"Yeah, For Sure! Welcome to the Company!"

*hand shake*

--------------------------
Thanks for reading. 😊 See you next chapter. ❤

Sorry if it took so long to have an update of this story. 😊 Actually, I was planning to delete this cause I don't know if I will be able to give justice to the story. 😀 But since I already started it, I've decided to continue and finish it? Maybe? Jks. 😀

Special Thanks also to @Surfergirl1820 ❤

Thank you Guys! 💋