Leave or love (2)

"Sorry"

When Brithany is waiting for Max to go in School, her new friend lorenza said to her that Max is dead so Brithany leave the school and go in the hospital where Max is there.
"Are you serious Lorenza?!."
Brithany said,"Wait! I'll go to the hospital and please tell Mrs.Victoria that Im Absent, Thank you!"

When she in hospital..
Brithany:What's Room where Max in there?
Nurse:260...
Brithany:Ok...

...

Brithany:Hi, Im Brithany, Im Max Gf, I been know that he is dead, im condolce with you.
Max Parents:Ok, Ty for visiting us.

...

When Max is Burriring...
Brithany:Max, im so very very sorry for all the things I do for you, please forgive me. Im sorry because Since Gr.5, where classmates and you have crush on me. your Cousin Said to me, so I didnt talk to you so much, but this school year, I want to move on and be with you, but since gr.5,I LOVE YOU, I just didnt said it because I dont want you to be angry with me.thats only I will say to you and my last WORD...
SORRY

When you love on someone, be faithful, But dont say it early, because the truth hurts!Here's a hugot english version for love.

1#Love-Giving someone's authority to break your heart

2#Dont be a cheater! Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

3#Sorry,Sorry,Sorry, dont trust in a word sorry, because when he/she said sorry, he/she break you HEART!

4#I waiting you, I Loving you, Im idiot for you, Wag tularan!

5#It's not startting, you so very early finish it!

Thats all for today, THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK, DONT FOR ME TO FOLLOW ME. THANKS!
(to be continued)

 THANKS!(to be continued)