period day [page 3]

Warning:badwords

Your POV

You woked to bed and noticed there was a stain in your pajamas and you realized you were on ur period "shit" you lool for a pad in ur drawer and u didn't have one u shouted "GREAT!"
U were so mad and kicked the door and it hurt ur foot "stupid shit" the heard you yelling byurself.And you realized your got more blood stain so u search for pads but u didn't have any so you shouted "FUCK DIS SHIT!"

joker come to see what was the problem.The door opened slowly and said "Baby whats wrong?" you turned around to see who was it was and it was ur boyfriend.You stared at him and made him a little bit a fear.You looked like u were about to kill somebody. You walked in front of him and said "Can you buy me some pads?"
He was confused and said "oh uhm okay..I'll go to the store to buy ah um some p-pads?" he closed the door gently and got from his car
Few minutes later he arrived and knock on ur door "babe here's ur pads" You smiled slightly and said "Thanks"

You were taking ur pad on and u get dressed.You wore a gray sweater

You wore a gray sweater

,gray shorts

And tied ur hair to a messy bun

U walked through the living room and sat on the couch to watch netflix

U walked through the living room and sat on the couch to watch netflix..Then ur joker realized u were on ur period so he buys you food..he handed u Skittles,Chocolates,Sour Patch,Ice creams and fries.You were thankfully happy for what ur caring boyfriend did to u.You smiled and said "Thank you baby!😘" you gave him a kiss on the cheek and you both watch netflix together.Your stomach starts aching and you hold ur stomach and wisphered "ow shit shit shit" Joker heard you and said "whats wrong?" you replyed "my stomach hurts" joker acts cute to u and blinking slowly "awww my poor little baby" you rolled ur eyes and put a smirk on ur face. You were out of ice cream so he stood up and leave and You begun to say "NO No no wait please don't leave me! I tought u love me! I love youuu!!!"
He says "jeez calm down I was just going to give you some Ice cream"
You smiled "oh tought ur leaving me phew!" he smiled and said "Oh and I you too" putting a smirk on his face he closed the door and leaving you smiling while blushing.