Ladynoir vs Evil Man

There will be a lot of going back and forward so any flashbacks will be in Bold.

It has been 1 week since Adrien and Marinette arrived in Brighton and in that time Adrien had found his Mother, learn that she is a Miraculous Holder and is now dating Marinette Dupain-Cheng who is also his crime fighting parter Ladybug. 

During that week Evil Man was planning his final move against Eleanor and he knew that her son and his Girlfriend were helping her meaning that he had more fun to be had. 

Marinette and Adrien were watching the news and they were on the news with the news line reading "Paris teens Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste still Missing" then it changes to a Breaking News report. Marinette and Adrien grasp as they see Evil Man on top of the i360 shouting for Feathers, Ladybug and Cat Noir to show up.

i360 Tower

Ladybug and Cat Noir arrived at the scene and saw a crowd and reporters already there, they turn and face Paris famous superhero's with questions "Everyone need to stay back and let me and Cat Noir deal with Evil Man" 

Paris

Alya was sitting on her sofa with Nino both were missing their best friends. They were watching TV and saw the live news feed on Ladybug and Cat Noir fighting Evil Man.

"Oh my god Nino, Ladybug and Cat Noir are in Brighton" "I know Alya but why?"

Meanwhile at the Agreste Mansion Gabriel (Who is Hawk Moth) and Nathalie were also watching as well 

i360 Tower

"Ah Ladybug and Cat Noir it's nice to meet you" Evil Man yells from the top of the i360 "And where is Feathers?" 

"Feathers is busy" Ladybug said "But she will be here soon, but for now you have to fight the two of us" 

Ladybug gives Cat Noir a kiss on the lips "I Love You" "I Love You Too" they leap onto the i360 to begun their fight. 

Paris

Alya and Nino watched the news of Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Evil Man 

"Ah Ladybug and Cat Noir it's nice to meet you" Evil Man yelled from the top of the i360 "And where is Feathers?"

"Feathers?" said Nino "You mean that their are more heroes out there?" 

"Feathers is busy" Ladybug said "But she will be here soon, but for now you have to fight the two of us"

Ladybug gives Cat Noir a kiss on the lips "I Love You" "I Love You Too" they leap onto the i360 to begun their fight. 

Alya brain shut down when she saw Ladybug and Cat Noir kiss and saying that they love each other "N-nino did you hear that?" "Ladynoir is cannon" Nino said. 

Agreste Mansion 

Gabriel and Nathalie were also watching as well

"Ah Ladybug and Cat Noir it's nice to meet you" Evil Man yelled from the top of the i360 "And where is Feathers?"

"Feathers" Gabriel said in his mind (Gabriel knew that his Wife was a Miraculous holder called Feathers) Gabriel smiled to himself as he knew that his Wife was alive 

"Feathers is busy" Ladybug said "But she will be here soon, but for now you have to fight the two of us"

"Eleanor is working with Ladybug and Cat Noir to bring down Evil Man" Gabriel said in his mind

Ladybug gives Cat Noir a kiss on the lips "I Love You" "I Love You Too" they leap onto the i360 to begun their fight. 

"Took them long enough Sir" Nathalie said