The Unexpected

Years have gone by silence filled the air a little. Violet hides all her encounters trying to figure out what they all want with her. As time goes by everything is at ease, until one day shes at her parents friends house she walks up the stairs to use the bathroom and see's the woman in a wedding dress again, she asks her what she wants, but the woman just motions her hand to come towards her Violet doesn't get a good vibe and just goes straight to the bathroom. Meanwhile everyone else is eating Violet sits there and thinks why did she come to me again? whats going to happen? should I've gone to her?. all the questions unanswered  tries to enjoy the night.

Violet has her friend Ariel over during a huge snow storm, Violet's mother starts screaming so her and Ariel run out of her room to see what was wrong, Violet's mother tells her that her father got in an accident and screwed the car all up. Violet and Ariel trying to stay calm about everything, three hours go by and its her father but everything was okay but the car was damaged. Violet thinks again " was that woman in the dress warning me? did she know this would happen?", everything bad that has happened that woman has shown up a limited time before it happens.

" Awhile goes by, Violet lost her childhood home to the bank and had to move, she brought something and gained something she really didn't want to have, she now is followed from place to place with what she still cannot explain what is".