Chapter 7

Ok guys, I have a question. I trust your opinions so I thought it would be good to ask you guys. I'll give you the whole story so you know what I'm dealing with.

So I have this "friend" that I've known since preschool. When she moved, I moved a couple months later and we ended up moving into the same neighborhood. So we started to go to school together. Well, she is one of the "popular people" at school and I'm not. So, of course, we started drifting apart. I even heard that she was talking behind my back, but she denied it when I asked her. I never found out the truth about that incident.

This year, I came to middle school and she came with me. Like I said we weren't that close anymore. Last night, she texted me and asked if I hated her. She literally said (and I quote) "do you hate me? Because someone told me you hated me." I then told her that I didn't hate her, but I wasn't in the tightest relationship with her. I also asked who told her I hated her and she never gave me a straight answer. She just steered clear of that particular subject.

So that's the story. She wants to be friends and I guess I sorta agreed, but I'm not sure I'm willing to completely trust her anymore. What do I do?

THANKS TO @NeverNotOnce FOR SOME GREAT ADVICE!!! Even though she still said "because I though you hated me" @NeverNotOnce had some great advice!!!

SEE YA SWEETIES!!!💜