Epilogue

7 years later...

"Alexander Jose Carter and Renee Hope Carter!", I yelled at my 5 year old twins. I sighed, kids are crazy.

Adam and I got married 6 years ago and I got pregnant immediately. We had twins and now I'm pregnant again with a boy.

I looked around for my trouble makers. We're supposed to get ready for a reunion with the family but some people are making it hard.

I heard the door open and followed by that yells of "Daddy!" I sighed out of relief.

Thank God.

I walked down stairs and found Adam with the twins and Justice clinging on him.

I laughed. He looked up and mouthed "help me." I laughed.

"Guys go get ready this is the last time I'm going to say it", I said getting frustrated.  "Noo", yelled my kids.

"Now", said Adam. They sighed and walked up stairs. I see it now. I guess my voice isn't scary than their father's.

I walked to him and gave him a kiss. "How's work?", I asked. Wait did I tell you that Adam took over his parents company.

"It was good. Us men started a war with the girls", he said.  "What did you do this time?", I asked amused.

"I might have rearranged the ladies computers...", he said looking at me.

I laughed. He had to go and mess up the girls files and organization.  "Oh you don't know what you started", I chuckled.

"Now enough with me how was your day and how's my little man?", he asked placing a hand on my belly.

"We're fine just tired", I said. He looked at me up and down. Then he smirked.

"I love that shirt of yours it would be a shame if I ripped it", he said. My eyes widened.

"Oh no you dont", I said. "Run", he whispered. I did what he said. My giggles and his laughter filled our house.

He finally caught up to me. "Caught you",he whispered in my ear.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. I snuggled my head in his neck. I smelt him. What? His cologne calms me.

"I love you", I said.

"I love you too", he said .

I smiled. I'm Madison Tylers....now Madison Carter and this is my story.

The end.

*********
IT'S OVER!!!!! NOOOOOO.

I want to thank you all for support and comments through this journey.

We're almost to 50k views. That's half of 100k views. I can't believe how far this story has came to.

Thank you all!

Now if you'll excuse me I got to edit the other chapters.

Also before I leave for read my story Needed Me. That's where I'll be at for the next couple months.

THANKS again.

●OmgItsSparkles