INFORMATION

Okay hello guys how are you??? The one who had previously read my book they know that I am writing this information again. I felt that I should made some changes in this book like really writing some chapters so my book not look messy, means my book description is not so descriptive but I think I will let it like that and I will provide some information about this book. I have like 3 more books pending and I have to finish this also, Phew so much work.
Every book have a moral because to me moral free book is useless like the one I had read in which a boy come and change the life of girl or a good girl tamed the heart of bad boy, no my book is not like that and if anyone feel offensive then I am sorry I can't help it.

I will introduce myself, I am from India and my books are related to American culture so if there is something wrong in the culture type thing in my book please let me know.I will not tell my real name but. pen name - Synex Walter  Actually it is my X box name which I play no more. I am 16 and currently busy with studies and all but I find time to write, it is my hobby, I love to sing, I also want to try to write poem but I will think about it. My favourite colour is Black  and I am big fan of Selena Gomez and yeah you can say I am a Selenator. I love her all songs and My favourite subject is history and I hate maths. I want to become archaeologist. I have one best friend and she is amazing ,I have very terrible history of making friends . I have 3 elder cool sisters, the eldest is doing job, other 2 are in university. I have very complicated personality. I prefer jeans and shirt mostly black over dresses. My favourite colour is black because it highlights everything. I have four ideal or more like my inspirational - Selena Gomez, Spider Man,  Shri Krishna and finally me .
So you know enough about me

Now about my story -
It is a story about Winter Sparrow ( I love Jack Sparrow)
who has a problem in trusting anyone.This story is about the adventure she face when is realised her being half vampire is more terrifying or you can say attracting to certain someone. Still not being descriptive but it will be like this only. You have to first read and find out.
And forgot to tell my favourite Watt pad book  is 'I will protect you' Sorry I forgot the writer's name .The thing I like in the book was was female protagonist personality and attitude and also her way of dealing problems. The story plot line is also amazing. In outside wattapad I didn't read enough books to tell you which one is my favourite.

So now, ummm....

Please give this book a try and do not copy I will literally haunt you down and dhynyawad For reading this.

dhynyawad  is a Hindi word to say Thank you.

Moral of this book- Life do unexpected turns and we have to be prepare for it.

.............................................................