PROLOGUE

3 years before-

"Leave him alone!!!"

I tried to free my arms from two bulky man who has a tight grip on it.

" Tsk Tsk Winter, I will leave that child alone if you will do one thing for me. "

" I will do nothing for you. "I spat at him with all the hatred I stored for him all these years. Suddenly I hear my brother cries, I whimpered silently in my mind and struggle to free myself.

" Winter I will told my man to lessen his grip from your brother's  neck if you agree?? "

" What do you want?? "

He smirked, " I want you to be my ear, eyes and hand for me."

I just looked at him blankly, " Please be descriptive." I sarcastically said and that earn me a kick in my gut from him. I gasped and hunch over in pain as much as I can from the position I am.

" No sarcasm !!! So as I was saying you have to kill your soulmate. "

" Why?? "

"I starve for power Winter and that power is with your mate. "

"My mate,but how?? "

" King Vladimir. "

It's like the oxygen I am breathing knock out off me .King Vladimir!!!

" So Winter will you kill Vladimir when the time will come for me??? Or you refuse and I will suck the blood out of that child?? "

I looked at his deadly serious but smirking face and mischief glint in his dark blue eyes and then to my brother, his beautiful violet eyes is still fill with tears which break my heart in two,  his chubby cheeks is covered with fresh tears and the look of pure innocence and fear streaked face looked at me.I feel my eyes going red when my eyes felt on the marks of fingers on his neck which is red from the man who hold him and the one who grip his neck tightly. Mate or brother??? And I choose...

" Yes, I will kill King Vladimir when the times come. "

******************************

How was it???  I tried to make as interesting and suspicious I could. Who do you think is him?? And will Winter seriously kill Vladimir when the time come??? Do you think she will???

What do you do when things don't go around the way you like????

Please vote & comment ( If you like)

'We don't talk anymore like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for???'

- Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez