Chapter 9

Hey I know it's been long since I last updated sorry bout that. From now on the updates will be a little slower or I won't be consistent to much but I'll try to keep it manageable... thanks for reading hope you like this next part. I am also thinking about an alternative ending to this story after finishing it. I'll just make it alternative chapter 6 or whatever chapter I change.

Ichigo' s POV
Me and Orihime walk into the doctors office. While waiting for her name to get called I couldn't stop starring at her. She wore a green T- shirt and gray jeans. She was going to wear a red sleeveless shirt that hugs her boobs so nicely and a short black skirt with knee high stockings. But I said no because I don't want me having to fuck up someone for looking at her.Her hair lays perfectly on her shoulder and her grey eyes radiant as ever. Unconsciously I kiss her neck. She acts as if she didn't notice so I kissed her more.
"Stop were in p-public" she says not even blushing , no moan , no smile. I'll get her back later. They call her name and we hop up and walk to the room. After examination...
"Ms. Inoue you are pregnant and Mr. Kurosaki is the father."
"Thanks doc." I say
"Have a nice day" Ms no affection says holding my hand. And with that we leave the office and I got one thing on my mind. HER.
Orihime's POV
Ichigo hasn't spoke much since we left. I'm getting worried as I'm saying his name and he won't answer. I get angry and sad. I squeeze his hand really hard but he doesn't flinch in the slightest.
Orihime, I told you.
The voice in my head comes back. No it's the voice deep down in my heart.
He doesn't really care, never did, never will.
Before it spoke any more I told ichigo I'll see him later and that I'm going to get ice cream. He try's to say something but I take off. I didn't go to a ice cream shop, I go to Tatskui's because I want to be with her right now. I know she won't leave me. At least I hope.
"Hey hime you didn't call and why do you look so sad?" She asks me when she opens the door. I told her I didn't want to talk about it. We layer on the couch together. I wrap my arms around her and cry hard. She looks at me concerned.
"Hey what's going on, why are you crying?"
"You'll never leave me right Tatskui?"
"How could I ever leave you. You're my best friend, I'll always be here." She places a soft kiss on my forehead and I hug her tighter while my tears dry up. She will always be with me. Not Ichigo or am I wrong I don't know what to think right now.
"You need to sleep you will feel better when you wake up." She whispers in my ear. I go to sleep just as she request.

Ichigo's POV
She ran off. I was shocked cuz I don't know why. Was it they way I was acting or was she overwhelmed? I don't care. I need to find her I have to. I can't think of anything else. She's not at the ice cream place or anywhere around it. Where could she have gone. Maybe I pushed too far. I should've said something. I will apologize when I fond her.
"Hime please be ok, please"