Chapter 1

Orihime's POV

As I'm walking to school one morning thoughts pour into my mind. It's getting closer to graduation, to be honest it came faster than I realized. We graduate in 2 months. I don't even know what I'm gonna do after school. I wonder what the others are gonna do. I'm sure they have their own thing to do with their families. I remember when me and brother would play games and laugh together. I miss him.

"Orihime" I was snapped out of thought.

"You going inside or not" Tatsuki says. "You're gonna be late just standing there."

"haha, right." I said as she pulled me through the school and to the class room. I sat down at my desk and looked out the window. Those thoughts came back, as well as memories of me and my brother.

Rukia's POV

I was sitting at my desk and thinking about my last 2 days here. I'm glad really because these weird classes humans have to sit through don't really sit well for me. That and I'm tired of putting up this nice student act every time I'm here. I don't really get what the teacher is saying so, I started drawing bunnies, they're so cute! I look around the room and every one looks like they are studying really hard even Ichigo. Then I glance to Orihime who's starring out the window. She is 2 seats down from me. She looks really sad. I guess I'll talk to her after class. "Ms. Inoue" the teacher calls her name. She doesn't move. "Orihime" she calls again but, Orihime continues to look out the window with the same sad face. Now the class is starring. The teacher walks up to her desk, looking rather concerned and taps on here desk and says her name one more time. Orihime jumps and says "Yes."

"Are you okay, It seems something is bothering you. Would you like to go to the nurse?"

"Um... Yes I would, please excuse me." she says hesitantly as she walks out the room. I hope she's ok.

Orihime's POV

I didn't really go to the nurses office nor did I want to. I just took a walk, a nice, long walk around the school campus. I went outside too, the air felt nice. I needed a break from thinking. I looked at the trees and the flowers around the school. I never thought of how nice it looked out here and you could see far from where I was standing. As I was looking at the view I noticed a hollow. And then I could sense its spiritual pressure. I raced to it. With a spiritual pressure this low I doubt the others could feel it, maybe when mine clashes with the hollow, but as for now its just me and I can beat it on my own.

---

I made it to the hollow I was sure it would be easy to beat, even by myself. It was big, purple, and not to mention ugly with two piercings on what looked like his ear. He had 2 blue tails. When I got there I was noticed instantly.

"Oh, so you can see me little girl. And your spiritual pressure is quite unique, I'll enjoy devouring you."

"No you won't"

He raises his tails and they shoot out green orbs. "Saten Kesshun!" I block for a while as he rapidly shoots. Then it hit me, "Oh goodness I probably missed a whole class. I need to hurry this up". I released my shield.

"Giving up so soon?" the hollow says with a evil grin.

"No, I just need to end this battle sooner. Koten Zanshun!" Tsubaki cuts the hollow completely in half and the hollow Decinigrates.

"Yes I did it!" I shout to myself.

"Orihime!" I hear my name from what sounds like more than one person. I look to see Ichigo and Rukia running to me.

"Hey, what happened here? We sensed your spiritual pressure clashing with another."

"Yeah, me and Rukia were worried something happened to you." They say as they arrive.

"uh uh everything is f-fine guys!" I stuttered. "I just took care of a hollow, that's all."

"Really that's awesome!" Rukia said happily. I smiled. But Ichigo had something else to say.

"what! What do you mean, why didn't you come and get us first?" He looked worried but sounded angry. He's never acted this way towards me. "You could've gotten hurt or worse." His voice still rising made me tremble.

"Ichigo." Rukia tries to but in but he keeps talking.

"You don't do this type of thing alone!" What if you weren't strong enough?"

"I don't know." And then something happened and I couldn't control it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

What do you guys think? Please let me know!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and cant wait for chapter 2!

"