Chapter 1

The sun shined through the window pane and hits her face. She whinced at the heat and thought to herself that not even this blinding light could eradicate the darkness she harnesses in her soul...which she isn't even sure she has.
It's a Wednesday morning. She loves Wednesdays because it reminds her of the character on the Addams Family called Wednesday. She feels that Wednesday is the embodiment of her or what she wants to become...completely soul-less.
The bell rings for the first period and she hears the brats breaking the solitude of silence she cherished before school began. She sighed heavily inside and tried to act normal even though her thoughts consisted of skinning alive all 29 of her classmates and taking pleasure in listening to their pleas, screams and cries. No one said anything to her. Those impolite imbeciles. She doesn't care anyways. It's always been like this and it will never change. The only reason they would say a word to her is to compliment her on how ugly she looks. At 10 years old, she believes she's reached a higher level of intelligence than her fellow schoolmates so repeatedly hearing them call her ugly shouldn't be a bother to her...at least that's what she thought. She now spends a hour every day before school beautifying her appearance to see what the comments would be like. It's like a social experimention to her. She goes on YouTube and watches tutorials on the latest fashion. She learns quick so she only had to watch them once.
But even with all that work the result is still the same...she's perceived as ugly to her anti-peers.
"Whatever", she thinks to herself. She thinks a lot. She believes that's what makes her smarter than most children. Using less chat and more brain. She only talks when her teachers ask questions that the sorry bunch can't answer. She feels pity for the teachers so she volunteers. At the end of the day, she has torn up books in her bag, a bag that's soaking wet. Her clothes and hair that she worked so hard to look presentable became unkept thanks to a days worth of bullying. Today was a good day for her however. At least she doesn't have cuts on her already disfigured face. She shakes away the thought of her self discriminating. She refuses to believe she's ugly. She has a dark, twisted beautiful mind which manifests itself outwardly at times.
She shakes her head and smiles approvingly. As she walks up to her house, she reaches into her jeans pocket and pulls out a well designed red handkerchief with the letters 'R.S' embroidered on the bottom left of it.
She uses it to turn the front door knob.
The well furnished ivory door opened silently, giving view to the lavish interior of the 4 bedroom 18th century style house. She took off her shoes and walked in, closed the door behind her using the handkerchief, then walked towards the living room. The place was dark thanks to the thick blood red curtains that surrounded the entire house. She stopped to embrace the feel of the cold and the darkness then continued on walking.
"Mom! Dad! I'm home", she said in a happy shrill voice . She crinched at that tone.
She got no answer. Which she expected. Dead people can't talk. She went up to the bodies, admiring her work of art.
Carla and Robert Sanchez layed dead on the burgundy leather couch in a spooning position
" Ugh, you guys look horrible ."
She went upstairs in her room, on her way she glanced at the thermostat. Still 0°. She shivered. The cold was getting to her. She threw herself on her bed and closed her eyes. Thoughts of that day flooded her mind.

She spent days planning their demise, taking example from the works of Michael Swango. It was a Friday morning. The Sanchez's were getting ready for their one week Department of Psychology Seminar in Florida. Rosetta just finished cooking and went around the back to wash the family's clothes. Rosetta was their maid. A 56 year old Columbian that was a mental paitent at a hospital Robert worked at. She was also a convicted criminal who claimed to have changed. She had difficulty speaking so she communicated in sign language. The little girl had plans for her. While her parents and Ms. Ro were occupied, she poured a letal dose of arsenic in her parents' tea. Ms. Ro never comes out during breakfast so it was only the three at the table. The only sound was of forks clinking and Robert clearing his throat occasionally. Five minutes passed and she sat at the table trying hard to control her excitement. Suddenly Robert was choking, his eyes widening and tears starting to well up. His face turned white as bone. She watched as her father's eyes rolled upward and the foam run from his lips down to end of his chin.
As Carla was about to reach for her husband, she froze and clutched at her throat. Froth expelled from their mouths and they started convulsing. The child sat there laughing and clapping hysterically as she watched the chaos ensue in front of her. After two minutes, the house was completely quiet. She took in the sights of her parents slumped over and still. She frowned. Somehow she felt disappointed. It took her only a few seconds to realize what was wrong. They were disorderly. She wanted a picturesque scene, a masterpiece to the eyes of the beholder. She got up , put a gloves on and wrap her hands over her mother's arms. With her parents' weight not even passing 160 pounds, it was not too much work for this determined little girl. She moved Carla to the couch first, fixing and patting her clothes, stepping back and shaking her head approvingly before going for her father. After all was done, she stood there admiring her work.
"Perfect", she said out loud with a grin.
To avoid suspicion for a while, she had to blame it on the ex-convict. She grabbed Ms. Ro and led her to the maid's room.
" Let's play a game Ms. Ro!" , she said cheerily.
Rosetta smiled and signed back, "Ok, little one."
She told Ms Ro to blindfold herself and explained that she had to guess what she was touching. The little girl took the maid's hand and led her to where she had hid the bottle of arsenic and guided her hands to touch it, making sure to get her fingerprints all over it. Same thing for her parents. The little girl couldn't help but giggle when she saw the maid's troubled expression. She led her to the back door and Ms. Ro took off the blindfold.
"Never mind that ,Ms Ro. Mom said to leave now. We are heading out right now too. See you when we get back." the little girl said as she waved ever so innocently.

Still a bit disheveled but not suspicious, Ms. Ro grabbed her things and kissed the little girl goodbye. The little girl breathed a sigh of relief. She went to the thermostat and cranked it low.
"Gotta keep em fresh",
She expected them to be found by three days. With the thermostat cranked all the way down to buy her some time, she planned to show her face at school for two days then turn it off.

Snapping back to the present, the little girl got up, took a bath, got dressed and headed back to her room. She checked the time and excitedly packed a dark green duffle bag with clothes. Then she reached under her mattress and pulled out three fat stacks of cash she had stolen from her father's safe. She then went by her pink desk which only consisted of a single black notebook. She opened it up and grabbed a pen advertising the university her parents worked. She crossed out the first thing she saw, 'Eradicate the parents '. She looked over the rest of the activities and smiled especially at the second to last targets.
"Let the games begin. Who will survive in the end?"